CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Al Mandaloun Cafe's New Location in Dbayeh
My Third Visit to Al-Mandaloun Dbayeh
The Buffet Breakfast of Al Mandaloun Dbayeh
A Continental Breakfast at Al Mandaloun Dbayeh
Al Mandaloun Dbayeh: Steak Frites a la Francaise
Fresh Sunday Vibes at Al Mandaloun Dbayeh
Christmas Time at Al Mandaloun Café, Dbayeh
Al Mandaloun's New Innovative Ice Cream Flavours: A Must Try
Al Mandaloun Dbayeh has a Cachet of its Own
The Breakfast Buffet at Al Mandaloun Dbayeh
Start Your Day on a Happy Note at Al Mandaloun Dbayeh
After five long years of waiting, Al Mandaloun cafe in its two locations in Dbayeh and Achrafieh launches a new menu. Removing some items while adding others, the prices have slightly increased very logicaly following the rise of food prices. Below are the changes:
- This section is now wider with additions such as the smoked salmon platter, the fois gras, the cheese platter that was before in the sandwich section and the soups that were previously in the specialty section.
- Paillard de poulet (LBP39,000) is replaced by chicken breast (LBP27,000)
- Brochette de bœuf (LBP42,000) is no longer on the menu instead is a new addition that is gambas à la plancha (LBP45,000)
- Gambas tempura (LBO45,000) is replaced by grilled salmon (LBP38,000)
- the "fleur à la cannelle" is no longer on the menu
- The whole menu has changed with a clear increase in prices... The prices that were between LBP9,000 and LBP15,000 are now between LBP12,000 and LBP15,000.
- in the wraps section you can no longer find the bulgare cheese wrap.
- In the ciabatta section only two choices are left, the turkey and the chicken for the same price as the old menu.
- In the burger section the chicken is no longer available, only the meet made it. But they also added mini burgers for your little ones.
- The side orders are the same.
- In the toasted croqs section the selection is narrower, the mozzarella, brocoli, feuilleté au saumon, Parma and foies gras croqs have been removed.
- In the new menu there is a whole new section in the sandwiches part that is called "les tartines" with four choices the tuna, salmon, bresaola and melanzane. Prices varying between LBP22,000 and LBP27,000.
- in the pasta section all remain the same except for the pistou orecchiette is replaced by the chicken one.
- In the pizza section the bresaola (LBP27,000) is replaced by the tartuffo (LBP30,000).
- The soups have been moved to the starters section.
- The quiches are the same except for the poireaux and fromage that have both been combined into the "Al Mandaloun".
- In The oven baked section only the baked eggplants remains the same as for the newly added you can now find lasagna bolognese, gratin dauphinois and florentine.
- the tuna Maki, the zucchini and the salmon flower are out.
- New addition are the plum crush, salmon ikura, green scallops and the sweet salmon.
- The continental breakfast remains the same preserving its original price as well as the salad bar and the Lebanese mezza selection.
- in this section the selection remains the same except for an addition in the ice cream section that is the sorbet. But the unfortunate thing is that the prices increased between 1,000 and 3,000 on each item.
- The beverage section are spread into two sheets, alcoholic and non-alcoholic with a special section dedicated to coffee. The coffees had a slight increase in prices varying from LBP500 to LBP1,000.
Quality and taste remain the same...