CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
MEA: Your Travel Details at Your Finger Tips with New APP
Balkoumi: Coffee, Bites and Yogurt Only Before Check-In
Beirut Lounge for Non-Skyteam Airlines Travelers
MEA Airlines New "Lounge C" at Beirut International Airport (Lounge Closed)
Beirut International Airport and Duty Free: A Detailed Review
The MEA Cedar Lounge, Beirut International Airport
MEA Cedar Lounge: Beirut International Airport
Byblos Lounge Beirut Airport: Not Recommended! (Lounge Closed)
LAT Lounge at Beirut International Airport
Salt Gourmet: A Culinary Experience at Beirut's Airport
The New State of the Art Beirut Cedar Lounge is Now Open: The First Pictures
Salt: A Gourmet Experience at the Airport
Balkoumi: A Refreshing New Look for the Airport Cafe
Lebanese travelers will be glad to know that the elegant Cedar Lounge at Beirut’s Rafic Hariri International Airport is now home to a luxurious spa, courtesy of Middle East Airlines (MEA). Treatments on offer range from 10 to 20 minutes and include extensive neck and back massage as well as reflexology massage. Rejuvenating services to clear your mind and awaken your senses, while waiting for your boarding call. Prices range between 30,000L.L and 50,000L.L. Enter the cedar lounge and look to your left where the small Spa is located. In a closed section, behind a large glass facade are two sofas awaiting to welcome you in a cozy calm ambiance. A professional staff is here to make you smile. I was personally astonished by their welcoming and close attention. Now you can relax your body and clear your mind just minutes before boarding your flight. I'll be trying it on my next flight.
- The excellent facilities offered in the Lounge for VIPs , First, Business Class and commercially important passengers help its users relax and unwind. This facility is enhanced by specially trained staff that makes sure their visitors enjoy their experience.
- The New Cedar Lounge extends over an area of 3000sq.m. with a capacity of 300 seated passengers. The Lounge is a non smoking area, overlooking the tarmac from one side, and the internal garden from the other.
- The Reception Hall lies at the entrance and includes a Big World Map behind the desk, displaying all MEA destinations and world capitals, together with several clocks around it showing the time in different regions of the Sphere.
- As an extra service for its Cedar Class passengers, MEA has introduced a new Business Centre in its Airport Lounge, equipped with the latest communication technology such as Internet facilities, Fax machines and Telephones.
- A special safe area has been allocated for the entertainment and amusement of children, equipped with electronic games, (Play Station2), TV sets programmed uniquely for children’s films and series as well as other various games and toys.
- Needless to mention that the Lounge is also furbished with a self service cafeteria and a bar.
- Shower installations are set and ready to be operative for the use of transit passengers soon.
- Moreover, Show Window cabinets are distributed around the area for the display of Tax Free items that are sold on board MEA flights.
- The inauguration of the MEA Cedar Lounge took place on, August 1st 2005, in the presence of Government and Airport officials as well as Airline Representatives at Rafic Hariri International Airport - Beirut.
Tags: Lebanon Beirut MEA tourism thai SPA Airport Salon Relaxation Relax Middle East Airlines cedar lounge 1st floor rafik hariri soaf trsvel