CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Seasons Restaurant: Worth a Trip to Ehden for the Experience
The Fabulous Mist… Your Escape to Ehden
Waking up early at Mist Hotel in Ehden began beautifully calmly as I headed straight down to discover their breakfast served at Seasons, the hotel's restaurant. With a splendid view over the valley and another view facing the village of Ehden. From 8am to 11am breakfast is served in this all day restaurant.
The breakfast buffet with fresh cooking stations for pancakes and eggs is something to enjoy. The room is divided into three distinct sections. The cold cuts and Labneh to the right, the bread selection and pastries to the left and the middle island of fruits, juices and water.
The available choices:
- Freshly baked brioche and bread
- Danish pastry
- Halloumi cheese, double crème, international cheeses
- Labneh with vegetables and Labneh
- Four choices of cold cuts
- Apple cake
- Detox water
Cooking stations: eggs and pancakes
I loved the quality of the bread and croissants. I enjoyed the freshness of the cold cuts and various cheeses, I appreciated the apple cake, finished the pancakes completely, enjoying their fluffiness and softness... To down all this deliciousness, I sipped my coffee calmly.
- The American coffee tastes more like diluted Turkish coffee.
- The Espresso is so bitter, I couldn't have a single sip. The coffee brand has to be changed.
- I read about Eggs Benedict on the room menu; but the chefs didn't seem to know what it was.
I loved it here and my kids enjoyed it as well. A part of Mist hotel's great experience is their breakfast at Seasons.