CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
A Unique Breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel, Beirut
The Four Seasons: Beirut's Highest Roof Lounge is Now Open
Let's Try the Four Seasons Version of the Cronut (Discontinued)
THE ROOF: Summer at The Four Seasons Hotel
Chocolate Afternoons: A Great Get Together at Four Seasons Hotel
A Mouthwatering Creation: A Tasty Lebanese Cronut (Discontinued)
Reconfirming: The Best Breakfast You Can Have in Lebanon
The Four Seasons Five Star Breakfast: Lebanon's Best
Your Ultimate Breakfast Experience at the Four Seasons Beirut
In the heart of Beirut, located in one of the country's finest hotels, is a restaurant known to offer Lebanon's best breakfast. It's about the endless choices of local and international dishes, the generous buffet, the finest eggs Benedict, the outstanding service and the waiters' attentive and positive attitude, the cutlery, the table setup... it's about the finest of tastes. For $40 you can literally enjoy everything; buffet and a la carte menu!
The Grill now hosts a buffet displayed on shelves decorating the walls, food is offered in jars… It’s the best way to start your day.
Check out the buffet choices:
- Three bowls of cereals
- Five jars of dried fruits
- Eight jars of nuts
- Eight colorful choices of jams
- Eight different fruits cut in slices or cubes
- A fruit salad bar
- Olives and pickles of all kinds
- Eight different choices of Labneh, Lebanese cheese, chanklish and goat cheese.
- Nutella and honey
- Three cakes
- Pre-prepared salads
- Yogurt served in shots
- Two jugs of milk: low fat and regular
- Croissants, Danish pastry, bread and cakes displayed on the wall next to the main one.
The famous a-la-carte menu:
- Foul Mudammas
- Fattet Hummus
- Eggs any style
- Eggs Benedict
- Egg white omelette
- Steak and eggs
- Smoked salmon
- Oatmeal porridge
- Buttermilk pancakes
- French toast
- Belgian waffles
Let's enjoy breakfast, it's simple:
- Just pay LBP60,000, all inclusive, not a dime more.
- Choose any drink you want, including water and sparkling water.
- On the table a selection of local plates are served (labneh, a cheese platter, freshly baked bread) and a plate of Lebanese baked bites.
- Choose from a wide choice of 16 cooked plates; order them all if you want.
- Just leave your diet at home and plunge into a generous buffet of endless possibilities.
The little details that make all the difference:
- Aqua Panna and San Pellegrino waters are served à gogo.
- The table setup used is from Villeroy & Boch colorful China, two knives, two forks and a spoon from the Sambonet company with Peugeot salt and pepper mills.
- A welcoming and very professional staff.
- A clean and mouth watering buffet.
- Amazing plate decoration.
The food is awesome... the experience is memorable!
- The food is excellent! I'm not sure where to start or how to start. Should I tell you about the fluffy hot bread, the unique quality of cheese, the airy and light manakish or the tasty coffee... maybe it's better to focus on the exceptional eggs Benedict, the crispy waffles, the spongy pancakes and the moist omelette! I will remember those eggs Benedict for so long, their watery heart and rich sauce hollandaise. The mouth watering spongy pancakes and the plate of waffles that will ignite each one of your senses... I was enchanted!
- The croissant: chocolate covered croissants with a dark chocolate heart, flaky croissants loaded with real butter offering a light crunch and an intense flavor. I enjoyed even more the other one glazed with sugar and topped with nuts.
- Now for the main deal, the eggs benedict: some agree while others may not, but allow me to introduce you to one of the country's best. A toasted English muffin topped with a poached egg cooked to perfection preserving its molten flowing heart laying on crispy bacon and showered with a fine lemony Hollandaise sauce. They're so yummy and I’m in love with them.
- Great waffles, spongy pancakes and sweet maple syrup, all you have to do is ask for some Nutella, which you will find land on your table on the spot.
- Loved the buffet choices and quality of food.
I was happy and enjoying every moment of this sumptuous breakfast alongside dozens of businessmen and groups visiting the hotel this morning only to enjoy the breakfast experience.
Reconfirming the Four Seasons Beirut as the place to have one of Lebanon's best breakfasts, if not to say the best.