I just remembered that I've published a review about this Terminal's Lounge lately, but not about the space itself. Terminal K is one of three traveling hubs constituting Paris' famous Terminal E; K, L or M. Three distinct buildings you'll drop into by chance without any planning ahead.
After passing security check that is located in the middle of this terminal that has a long tube shape, you'll be welcomed by the Hermes boutique before choosing to go left or right. Both ways will end in the tube or more specifically in an alley of gates. I recommend you start with the right side where some boutiques are located then come back to the more interesting part on the left side with a food court, coffee shops and Air France lounge.
Some important things to know:
- Air France lounge is located to your left after passport control in Level -1
- The food court is on the left, on level 1 (Meza Liza, Le Petit Gourmet, Fusion Wok, Piatto del Gusto)
- Chanel is preparing to open one of the biggest shops inside an airport
- Along gate 45, next to Swarovski, is a smokers paradise. A large salon specially designed for the needy
The terminals little details:
- This terminal is built in a tube shape covered in wood, an absorbent and beautiful material at the same time
- Red carpet adds the needed warmth of finesse making it feel like home
- The main shopping area is constructed in a circular shape, where going left or right takes you to the same ending on the main terminal tube
- Mainly all fine and delicatessen French brands are represented in this terminal. From the La Duree macarons, Angelina's Mont Blanc and macarons, Rougie's fine Foie Gras, Fauchon's wide choice of biscuits and much more.
The restaurants and cafes:
- La Maison du Chocolat
- The food court (Meza Liza cuisine of Lebanon, Le Petit Gourmet, Piatto Del Gusto, Fusion Wok Asian specialties and some ready made food from the fridge)
- Guy Savoi
Paris airport Duty Free shops offer the very best of Paris without the need for customs rebate formalities. A comprehensive offer all in one place as you prepare to leave Paris
Perfumes and cosmetics:
- Wines, spirits and champagnes
- Cigarettes and cigar cellar
- French fine foods
- Fashion and accessories
- Watches and jewellery
- Hi-tech electronics
- Newspapers, magazines and books
Fashion & Accessories: Armani, Burberry, Céline, Diesel, Dior, Furla, Gérard Darel, Gucci, Hermès, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Lancel, Longchamp, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Max Mara week end, Montblanc, Paul & Joe, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Ray-Ban, Repetto, Salvatore Ferragamo, Solaris, Sonia Rykiel, Vanessa Bruno and Zadig & Voltaire. Sunglasses: Carrera, Chloe, Dior, Gucci, Guess, Maui Jim, Oakley, Persol, Polaroid, Police Porsche, Prada, Ray Ban and Tom Ford. Watches and jewellery: Baccarat, Balmain, Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Chaumet, Chopard, Christofle, CK Watch & Jewelry, Dinh Van, Dior, Gucci, Hamilton, Hermès, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger Lecoultre, Longines, Louis Pion, Montblanc, Omega, Rado, Rolex, Swarovski, Swatch, Tag Heuer, Ti Sento, Tissot, Vacheron Constantin and Zenith. Fine food: Dalloyau, Fauchon, Hédiard, Ladurée, La Maison du Chocolat, Mariage Frères, Maxim's, Nespresso, Petrossian and Valrhona. Beauty: Chanel, Clarins, Clinique, Dior, Estée Lauder, Gucci, Guerlain, Hermès, Lancôme, La Prairie, L'Occitane, Paco Rabanne, Sisley and Yves Saint Laurent. Wine, spirits and champagne: Château Latour, Château Petrus, Chivas, Dom Perignon, Glenfiddich, Glenmorangie, Hennessy, Laurent Perrier, Moët & Chandon, Rémy Martin, Roederer, Rougié, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot.
The shopping possibilities:
- Alcohol, and spirituals
- Perfumes and cosmetics
- Tobacco and cigars
- A sunglasses hut
- A watches shop
Tags: France Laduree Chanel Burberry Cartier Gucci Armani Bulgari Fauchon CDG Airport Dior Hermes Charles De Gaulle LA Hennessy Lacoste Furla Dom Perignon Hugo Boss Celine Diesel Guess Gerard Darel la maison du chocolat hall k Chloe Balmain Baume & Mercier Bell & Ross Blancpain Breitling Chaumet Chopard Christofle CK Watch & Jewelry Dinh Van Hamilton Hublot IWC Jaeger Lecoultre Clarins Clinique Guerlain La Prairie Chivas Glenfiddich Glenmorangie