With flagship sites in Milan and Rome, Tartufi & Friends will offer truffle lovers the perfect destination to explore the Italian delicacy in a variety of innovative forms. Serving everything from tartare of Fassone beef with quail eggs and fresh truffle, to truffle Martinis, the restaurant will cater to the most discerning of Harrods diners.
Customers will also be able to purchase a range of Tartufi & Friends packaged food items, including limited edition Extra Virgin Olive Oil with White Truffle, Truffle infused Chocolates, Truffle Honeys, Truffle Salts & Condiments.
The Sermoneta group, founder of the Truffle Lounge concept and known for its retail expertise in the fashion and luxury world for over forty years, has successfully entered the luxury food division by focusing on one of the most prestigious items of the Italian territory: the White and Black Truffle.
Working with architect Laura Franco, who also conceived the first Tartufi & Friends store in Rome; prints from the 1500’s will be used to illustrate the history of the truffle and fully immerge customers into the atmosphere of the sought after ingredient.
Tartufi & Friends signature dishes
- Burrata with Truffle Honey and fresh Truffle
- Fresh home made Tagliolini pasta with fresh Truffle
- Tartufi & Friends Burger with Chianina beef, Foie gras, Sweet onion marmalade, Fresh Truffle, Mustard & mayonnaise with Truffle.
- Vanilla Ice cream with Pine nuts and dried Figs in Truffle Honey
Tartufi & Friends signature cocktails
- Truffle Martini: coffee, cacao liquor, truffle honey, slices of Truffle
- Savoury Truffle: sweet gin, amaretto with truffle, sweet & sour, grapefruit bitter
- Rosemary Fizz: dry gin, truffle honey syrup, fresh lime juice, club soda, rosemary
- Tartufi & Friends Margarita: tequila, lime, white truffle salt