This is your free go ahead to eat as much chocolate as you want. Let's celebrate the International Chocolate Day on Sept. 13 and we all agree that the only one way to celebrate chocolate is by eating it. Forget the cons of eating chocolate and eat and think of the pros.
Here are some pros according to healthbenefitsoff.com:
- Chocolates syrup used in many spas for body raps and facials. It also helps to protect from harmful UV rays by sun, softens your dry skin and nourish them.
- Eating chocolates helps to cutting the risk of heart attack, strokes, maintain arterial blood flow and lowering the blood pressure to provide cardiovascular health benefits.
- Cocoa in chocolates helps to increase the shinning level of hairs and rebuilds the hair’s structure. Cocoa butter is also used in hot oil treatment for your hairs.
- According to clinical studies, eating dark chocolates helps to reduce the stress, anxiety and depression to reduce the hormone levels of the body.
- Regular consumption of dark chocolate helps to gain weight.
- Chocolates contains phenylethylamine (PEA), which helps your brain to release endorphins, which is better known for mood booster and help in the proper brain functions, sharpen the memory and boost immune system.
- Dark chocolates has very low glycemic index, that helps to keep your blood vessels healthy and relax to protect from type 2 diabetes. It also helps to improve the insulin resistance and increase the ability to use the body’s insulin instantly.
- Dark chocolates are full of antioxidants, that help to fight with free radicals damages caused to various types of cancers and slow down the aging process.
- The presence of theobromine, helps to protect your teeth from cavity, harden tooth enamel and keep them healthy. It also protect from cough.
- It also contains many minerals and vitamins like iron, potassium, magnesium and copper. All these helps to cure anemia, blood pressure, diabetes, helps to reduce the LDL (BAD) Cholesterol level and many heart disease.