CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
A Unique Breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel, Beirut
The Four Seasons: Beirut's Highest Roof Lounge is Now Open
Let's Try the Four Seasons Version of the Cronut (Discontinued)
THE ROOF: Summer at The Four Seasons Hotel
Chocolate Afternoons: A Great Get Together at Four Seasons Hotel
A Mouthwatering Creation: A Tasty Lebanese Cronut (Discontinued)
The Four Seasons Five Star Breakfast: Lebanon's Best
Breakfast at The Grill: Lebanon's Best... By Far!
Your Ultimate Breakfast Experience at the Four Seasons Beirut
The Grill: An Enjoyable Late Lunch in Beirut
Beirut's Richest Breakfast; Check the Pictures!
What a beautiful day. It was 9am on an awesome sunny morning when we reached The Four Seasons hotel. With a big smile on her face, the hostess welcomed us in... "Good morning sir, the weather is beautiful, would you like to sit on the terrace?" It was a great choice sitting outside, enjoying a great breakfast while waking up to Beirut's positive vibes.
- Pay 58,000L.L all inclusive. Not a dime more
- Choose any freshly squeezed drink you want
- On the table an oriental tower is served (Labneh, cheese platter, mouhammara, freshly baked bread)
- A plate of Lebanese baked pieces is served (zaatar, kechek, cheese, halloum)
- Choose from a wide choice of 12 cooked plates: You can order all if you want
- Plunge into the buffet
- 19 buckets of fruits, fresh or cut in cubes
- Milk and skimmed milk
- 9 choices of nuts
- Honey and a selection of jams: 8 jars
- Jars of Labneh in olive oil as well as cheese and special mixes
- Green and black olives
- Dried fruits of all kinds. 12 jars filled to top
- Croissant, muffins and Danish pastry: cinnamon roll, chocolate cream cake, banana nuts muffin, blueberry muffin, raisin muffin
- 2 cakes
- An interesting basket of bread that includes a nice selection
- Special yogurt mixes
- A salad bar of many vegetables
- The cheese croissant, its thin crispy layers, rich moist filling of white cheese is superb. Its intense filling, lightly sweet aftertaste and perfectly baked puff pastry layers are succulent
- The dried fruits bread is a basket of fruit in a bite: tiny bits of moist fruits hugging each other in a loaf of bread. Mouthwatering!
- The almond croissant is a must try
- Chocolate roll dipped in sugar will make your heart skip a beat
- Eggs any style
- Egg white omelet
- Eggs Benedict
- Steak and eggs
- Lebanese style eggs (awarma, soujok, shakshouka)
- Foul mdammas
- Fattest hummus
- Smoked salmon
- French toast
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Belgian waffles
- Steak and eggs: on 120g of American prime beef topped majestically with two sunny side up eggs. Premium thin slice of tender meat rich in flavor. Look at the egg yolk flow around while you enjoy one bite after the other. Let the hash brown potato with Parmesan shave tickle your taste buds with its interesting crunchy texture and fine salty hints. Don't forget to plunge into the bowl of fried mushrooms. It was lovely but the meat portion was too big for a breakfast.
- Eggs Benedict: I still insist that this is one of the best in town. Two round English muffins topped with salmon and poached eggs on top while Hollandaise sauce flows around. Two poached eggs served individually, each on a thick slice of smoked salmon overlaying an English muffin. Beautifully presented and simple, the eggs are half cooked and covered with a rich and tasty Hollandaise sauce. As soon as you cut into them, the egg yolk flows around making your eyes water.
- Waffles: A circular waffle cut into 4 quarters, condensed and crunchy, can be easily enjoyed as is... Add some Nutella or maple syrup to this airy creation and enjoy. Firas then came afterwards with some homemade caramel paste. Uf! Ouf! Wow! Excellent indeed.
- Pain Perdu: I'm not sure how I can express my disappointment... They used to have the best pain perdu in Lebanon with orange couli. Why remove it?! It was different this time round, a thick piece of bread left as is with an unpleasantly thick border, stuffed with dried oranges. A soggy bread, not juicy, filled with condensed with milk; I felt like I was drinking a glass of milk with every bite. I didn't like it at all - I didn't like its taste, not the milk concentration, and not its thick borders... I would have preferred not to end the experience this way. Please bring back the old one.