CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Sandwich w Noss: A Revolutionary Sandwich Concept in Gemmayze
Tonight I was hungry w noss... Nothing could satisfy my hunger other than sandwich w noss. It's a famous place everyone is talking about, a snack place serving huge portions of the country's best sellers. In the heart of Gemmayze and Mar Mikhael, it's where I'm having dinner.
The place is different, like none you've seen before. Every detail is looked into and impresses. They open every day of the week, they show you the sizes of the world's sandwiches compared to theirs and the staff wears clean, white and yellow shorts and hair nets and gloves, the menu is hand-painted on fabric, like old banners and the bar has a dozen or so signs written in Arabic to put a smile on your face.
The concept is clear. The sandwiches are one and half times bigger than you'd expect and Pepsi is free of charge.
I was hungry and had the best sellers and two other sandwiches. Chicken tawouk, the huge burger, halloum and bulgari cheese, as well as the kafta.
Over fifteen minutes, more than forty customers showed up. What a place!
- The Six Wheeler: Amazing burger! 170 grams of Angus beef stuffed in a 14 centimeter bun with a load of crunchy coleslaw, melting cheese, a slice of ham, tomatoes and cocktail sauce. As good as you'd expect, the bun is fresh, the meat juicy and the other ingredients make of it a unique burger.
- The tawouk sandwich with ketchup is amazing! French fries, sweet ketchup, juicy chunks of chicken and a crunch from the toast at the end. Bravo!
- The roast beef is to die for. The bread is so crunchy and is filled with layers of roast beef, crunchy pickles and enjoyable sauce. Delicious! I've rarely had something like this.
- Kafta, the Hajj Nasr way. The flat bread is covered with a layer of kafta and grilled on a gas toaster, cooked then served with pickles. Tomatoes and spicy mayonnaise. Extremely oily, this is what makes it special. A must try.
- Soujok like you've never had before. It's not about these soujok-looking like sausages, but a crispy flat bread covered with a layer of juicy soujok, spiced up to enjoyment and served with tomatoes and pickles. The spices follow you for a long hour afterwards.
- For a light sandwich, order the halloum and bulgari cheese. Cubes of cheese with fresh vegetables and olive oil in a crunchy bread. The bun they use is unique.
- Wait until you've tried the halloum and bacon. The same awesome bread, flaky and airy, explodes with crunchy bits. Tender bacon, melting halloumi, fresh vegetables and mayonnaise. It has the same name of ZWZ's one, but it's prepared differently. Loved it!
- I should have started with that and I'm so glad I ended up on such great notes. The egg, and cheese with ham sandwich. Oh my god! Melted cheese with mayonnaise, moist eggs -two or three of them- and lots of spices and additional ingredients your mom never thought of giving you.
Indeed! Atyab w Noss when you're Jou3an w Noss... Btenbosett w Noss!