CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Snack El Awedim: Impressive and Amazing Sandwiches!
Back to Snack el Awedim... I still adore their sandwiches! The most light scrambled egg sandwich I've ever had, the freshest roast beef sandwich, an amazing makanek sandwich created differently to any other and much more...
I love the branding and vibes of this place, today I came back to enjoy lunch. "Snack el Awadem" encapsulates the spirit of the traditions of Lebanese street food.
The food is awesome!
- Juicy, light and super fresh eggs with sweet tomatoes wrapped in a thin and soft flatbread. Superb roast beef, in a very crunchy sandwich with the right amount of meat inside, mayonnaise, crunchy pickles and mint leaves, mustard and tomatoes; I adored it!
- Makanek spread out in the sandwich, which is toasted and stuffed with tomatoes and pickles. It's different and I like it - it reminded me of kafta without the heavy onion.
- The homey burger, the same meat, coleslaw and fries just as I discovered it the first time I had it here, but with sesame... is it a burger or a sesame sandwich? Too many sesame seeds. The bakery needs to be advised about this.
- My favorite of all: the homey fries. I love the fries dipped in ketchup.
- The "Awadem" experience always has to be finished with the chocolate, cream and banana sandwich.
I loved it, really loved it! The concept, the welcoming and the food. I loved the quality of the bread, the burger patty, the generosity poured into every sandwich, the sauces and the balance of ingredients. Great value for money, "Snack el Awedim" is an experience a must try.