Meticulously prepared with love by two mums, Rania and Pascale, Tartinades is a collection of spreads sold in small jars. Each jar comes with white paper where the content is written. This morning, I'm tasting a selection of some of what they have... I like the slogan, Spread with Love...
Some of the items on their menu:
- Black olive tapenade (black olives, olive oil, capers and anchovies)
- Olive fig tapenade (black olives, olive oil, dried figs, lemon juice, while grain mustard, capers, garlic)
- Sun dried tomato tapenade (black olives, extra virgin olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, parsley, capers, garlic and anchovies)
- Choco hazelnut spread (hazelnuts, coconut oil, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate 65%)
- Choco pistachio spread (pistachios, coconut butter, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate 65%)
The best part of these spreads is the love you feel in every bite. Homemade with dedication, the fresh ingredients of each spread explode like a Carnival.
- Enjoy good quality and flavorful black olives mixed with capers and anchovies, an interesting combination.
- Crunchy hazelnuts mixed with strong chocolate and real pistachio with an intense dark chocolate.
- The olive fig tapenade is the best! Figs yield satisfyingly under the teeth, olive oil slides on the lips, a light lemony feel and a boost of flavor from the mustard grains. I loved this one!
- And finally, a rich and aromatic spread of sun dried tomatoes with ripe black olives. This is really good.
Tartinades are homemade natural spreads prepared with the best quality ingredients and no added preservatives. Enjoy them with a drink, in your sandwich, with cheese or to add some extra flavor to your cooking. Tartinades can be ordered by calling Rania or Pascale on +9613626447.