- Mini 2,500L.L
- Normal 4,750L.L
- Big cake 55,000L.L to 75,000L.L
- A one door shop
- A very high ceiling giving way for the sunny spells of the day
- A light blue and colorful ambiance all by being classy
- The cupcakes display fill the place with colors
- A line of glass tiles on the floor, add a touch of finesse
- To the left, three posters in thick wood frames decorate the wall
- A grey floor, looking clean and neat
- A table, t the end of the shop displays different ideas of cakes
The menu: Babyface, Strawberry & Cream, Island Girl, Rising Sun, Banana Caramel Fudge, Red Head, Rebel in Red, Minty Breeze, A Chocolate Affair, Banana Split, Toffee Caramel, Pina Colada, The Sultan, The Queen, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter Dreams, Orange Zing, Heart of Gold, Chocolate Surprise.
- Banana Split: Ouf, how can I describe this piece of heaven in a few words. Covered with banana paste, a double banana mix that is simply majestic. Yum... I was standing in the shop and couldn't but say WOW! Everybody turned to me like if I was an alien
- A Chocolate Affair: This is not your usual cupcake. Imagine strong chocolate and marshmallow frosting, this spongy and moist cupcake is to die for.
- Rising Sun Tangy Lemon: The taste of the lemon zest revealed through the icing is amazing. This cupcake is rich and adequately sweet.
- Chocolate Surprise: This is my favorite. Just think of marshmallow cream dipped in dark chocolate...just like Tarboosh (formerly known as Ras el Abed). Smooth and airy inside with chocolate around until you reach the spongy layer underneath, every flavor is felt around your mouth.
- Oreo: A layer of chocolate cake, crunchy biscuit and cheese cake filling. Bite in and enjoy the flavor of each layer
It didn't end here, I took home with me: The crispy cereals: Try their new crispy cereal cakes now available in Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Strawberry Chocolate flavors! Lemon muffin: The best muffins I had in Lebanon to date. Juicy and moist, they are simply extraordinary.
The next time you're looking to try some tasty, moist and rich cupcakes - The Cupcakery is a good choice... I will definitely be back again soon. Cupcakery also delivers to your home....