An interesting concept is taking over New York, reinventing the way we see and understand crepes. It's called The Eight Roll Crepe!
Enter a novel meal: the rice crêpe. For breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, this Japanese-style beauty is easy on the eyes; easier on the palate. Made of rice flour, whipped into a silky mix, turn that on the griddle, and poof! It’s the foundation for a handheld meal that doubles as a work of art. A rice crêpe is strong, pliable, and beautifully adaptive. It makes a tasty salad, omelette, yogurt, lunch, dinner, or snack totally portable. Take a nibble—and transport yourself to Tokyo.
Crêpes are filled with dreamy ingredients in just the right proportions: ripe avocado, plump shrimp, smoky pork, fluffy eggs, whipped yogurt (yes, the good kind), and summer fresh fruit (not all at once!). Whetting your kisser instead with a savory, light-as-air tofu sauce. Craving a fresh salad? The Eight Turn dressings are a study in toasted sesame or balsamic vinegar. Need something sweet? The chocolate, ice cream, Yogurt Parfait, and other dessert crêpes are overflowing with fresh berries, homemade chocolate, and the fluffiest probiotic-rich yogurt in all of New York.
- Double the Eggs, Double the Fun: two scrambled organic eggs, tofu sauce, truffle salt, Cheddar cheese
- Truffled Egg White Omelet
- Two organic egg whites, truffled mushrooms, truffle oil, baby spinach, tofu sauce, Cheddar cheese
- Eight Turn Lox: Smoked salmon, cream cheese, baby spinach, capers, sliced red onion
- Turkey Delight: Smoked turkey, asparagus spears, sesame dressing, tofu sauce, dried cranberries, almonds
- Tofu Edamame: shelled edamame (soybeans), tofu rectangles, green beans, julienned carrots, daikon radish, baby spinach, organic boiled
- Tuna Nicoise: tuna, organic boiled egg, nicoise olives, grape tomatoes, mixed baby greens, corn, green beans, red onions, balsamic dressing, tofu sauce
- Shrimp Avocado: Shrimp, fresh avocado wedges, baby spinach, julienned carrots, red pepper, chili Thai sauce, wasabi tofu sauce
- Seaweed Sesame: wakame seaweed, julienned carrots, daikon radish, cucumbers, sesame dressing, tofu sauce, sesame seeds
- Chicken Thai: sliced chicken breast, mixed baby greens, cucumbers, julienned carrots, cilantro, Thai dressing, wasabi tofu sauce, sesame seeds
- Chicken Teriyaki: sliced chicken breast, mixed baby greens and lettuce, julienned carrots corn, sliced red onions, organic boiled egg, sesame dressing tofu sauce, chicken teriyaki sauce, crunchy shallots
- Banana Nut Chocolate: ripe bananas, chocolate sauce, housemade chocolate truffles, whipped yogurt, chocolate custard cream, almonds
- Strawberry Banana: strawberries, banana, whipped yogurt, custard cream, crushed pistachios
- Fuji Apple Pie: caramelized apples, raisins, caramel, whipped yogurt, custard cream, crushed walnuts
- Twinkleberry Parfait: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, granola, whipped Yogurt, custard cream
- Harajuku Fruit Cocktail: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mango, bananas, whipped yogurt, custard cream, almonds
- Lychee Valentine: lychees, raspberries, whipped yogurt, rose custard cream, edible rose petals, almonds
- Matcha Stripe Chocolate: ripe strawberries, chocolate sauce, housemade chocolate truffles, whipped yogurt, matcha custard cream, crushed pistachios
- NY Blueberry Cheesecake: fresh blueberries, blueberry reduction, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream cheese, whipped yogurt, custard cream, chocolate pocky sticks
- Azuki Berries: strawberries, Matcha green tea ice cream, azuki beans, whipped yogurt, matcha custard cream, chocolate Pocky sticks, almonds
- Chocolate Nut Party: almond, crushed hazelnut, crushed walnuts, crushed pistachios, vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped yogurt, chocolate custard cream, chocolate pocky sticks
Every crêpe is wheat-free, delicious and made of carefully sourced ingredients making them light on your conscience as well as your figure. Whether you’ve got a sweet side or a savory one, this crafted roll will make you fall in love with crêpes.