12-14 November | Biel, Downtown Beirut | 11am-8pm
The 5th edition of the Beirut Cooking Festival is the only event in Lebanon that offers both trade and consumer opportunities. The exhibition features entertaining and interactive programs from more than 100 exhibitors, the best celebrity chefs, beverage consultants and lifestyle experts as well as producers, retailers and restaurants.
Beirut Food Festival brings together a line-up of innovative and interactive programs on cooking, beverage and lifestyle. Take a look at the exciting features we have planned for the 2015 edition.
- Chefs’ Theatre Celebrity chefs cooking live and giving their best recipes, advice and tips.
- Beverage Theatre Exciting and informative sessions where you can explore the flavors of the world’s greatest beverages.
- Olive oil sessions with professional olive oil experts and tasters.
- Wine tasting sessions with professional wine makers and experts.
- Cookery School Created with the sole intention to teach the participants how to create a masterpiece, celebrity chefs will share gastronomic secrets and shortcuts in a fun and educational environment.
- Lifestyle Theatre Exciting and informative sessions with etiquette consultants, designers, florists, foodservice experts and dieticians.
- Librairie Gourmande with a wide selection of cookbooks and book signings by famous cooks and authors.
- Kids Village offers an enchanting play area and activities including children’s kitchen with cooking session dedicated for kids.