CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Hyatt Centric, Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco
With several categories, from casual to upscale, the Hyatt brand never sees to impress me. A professional welcoming, a great journey, a relaxing room, my stay at the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf was a great experience I’ll surely repeat.
Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf is a centrally located San Francisco hotel near top attractions including Lombard Street, Pier 39, Golden Gate Bridge, and the historic network of cable cars. It’s the perfect Fisherman’s Wharf hotel for exploring attractions in the city offering everything you need for a great stay and wonderful hotel experience in San Francisco.
What You’ll Love:
- Unbeatable location: located in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf, and close by to San Francisco’s top attractions including Lombard Street, Pier 39, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Prison, Ghirardelli Square, Palace of Fine Arts, and SF bay boat tours
- Upscale Rooms: nautically themed rooms and suites feature a spacious design, quiet setting with the most comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds, city views, luxurious bathrooms with walk-in showers, complimentary WiFi internet, mini-fridge, and 47” HDTVs
- Service & Top Amenities: multilingual staff members, a heated swimming pool and courtyard, The Wardroom serving a delicious breakfast, a convenient grab n’ go marketplace, and 24hr fitness center
- Brick & Beam: try the best of San Francisco’s seafood cuisine at the Brick & Beam restaurant and bar. Cozy up with a delicious meal by Brick & Beam’s fireplace after a day of exploring the wharf and other attractions. Don’t forget to try local craft beers at the lively bar
- Elegant Meetings & Events: 11 meeting rooms and a huge space for meetings and events – the perfect space for large conferences, weddings, and lively celebrations and social gatherings
I enjoyed my stay and will recommend this hotel to my friends visiting San Francisco.