The Chooclate was born with a vision for the perfect synergy. They have taken the finest chocolate in the world – Toscano Black, Amedei, the No.1 Champagne in the world – Armand de Brignac and created bespoke, handmade, champagne truffles. We have enrobed them in edible pure 24 carat gold and presented them in a contemporary, chic, Swarovski adorned box. Thus providing the most luxurious chocolate experience in the World.
Dark chocolate, Gold leaves, Swarovski stones and Champagne, I can just imagine the divinity of each truffle. Sold exclusively at Harrods, London. Just a reminder of how beneficial chocolate can be as well as the benefits of pure gold leaves eaten, The Chocolate provides the below information...
Benefits of chocolate over 60% cocoa content
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Reduces The Chance of Diabetes
- Boosts Ones Mood
- Decreases The Chance of Heart Attack by Over 50%
- Improves The Memory
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol and Raises HDL Cholesterol
- Eases Persistent Coughing = Opens Airways of The Lungs
- Just 1.5 ounces Per Day Raises Energy Levels of People Suffering With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Improves Blood Flow to The Brain Thus Helping to Reduce Tiredness – Ageing Effects and Sleepiness
- Contains Phenylethylamine thus Enhancing the Chemical in Our Body Which the Brain Produces Naturally during States of Emotional Euphoria - When We Fall In Love
Pure Gold Benefits And Information Gold is The Worlds Most Expensive Food...
- Ancient Egyptians Believed Consuming Gold Gave Them Immortality
- Italian Dukes and Earls Used Edible Pure Gold to Decorate Their Risotto in The 16th Century
- It is Known to Give a Higher IQ
- It is The Universal Symbol of Success, Beauty and Eternity
- Pure Gold Has an Effect in Managing Rheumatoid Arthritis
- It is Reputed To Have Mystic Powers and To Aid Wellbeing
- Possesses Legendary Powers Contributing to a Long and Vital Life
Gold is Totally Safe when Ingested and is Famous For its Non-Allergic Properties...
- The European and the USA Authorise the Use of Gold in Food Products
- Edible Pure 24carat Gold is Referred to in The Food Industry as "Food Additive E175"
- Our Chocolate With Edible Pure 24carat Gold Complies With European and American Food Additive Standards