Ramadaniyat Beirutiya is a cultural, social and annual festival by The Makhzoumi Foundation, organized during the holy month of Ramadan promising to revive Beirut’s authentic Ramadan ambiance, while promoting the virtues of the holy month embodied in the values of brotherhood, sympathy, tolerance, solidarity, love, and peace.
This year’s festival is under the theme “Islam, Advocacy for Peace”. Ramadaniyat will take you on a cross cultural unforgettable journey through the universal language of art, music, dance and food.
Ramadaniyat Beirutiya's main mission is the following:
- Revive the old traditions of Ramadan in the ancient city of Beirut.
- Promote both Islamic and Christian religious culture and morality.
- Promote cultural exchange between Lebanon and other nations from around the world.
- Highlight the cultural wealth of Lebanon and promote its image.
- Highlight the treasure of Islamic culture through Art & Music.
- Encourage Lebanese designers, artists and help promote their work.
- Encourage and raise awareness about the culture of social responsibility and community engagement in Lebanon.