For the first time, a full fledged breakfast us served in AirFrance It surely was time to write a new review especially when I discovered that AirFrance’s Terminal 2E, K Business Lounge, yes a decent breakfast that’s even better than a breakfast enjoyed at the hotel in Paris.
For the past decade, we have been used to eating the same biscuits, bread and cheese. Things have changed… starting 7am, people can now enjoy a decent breakfast.
Terminal E concourse K, L or M enjoy big lounges. M is the biggest and the most modern, while K is the darkest located underground. But what's good about it is that it's not too crowded. Choose to sit the left side that’s more relaxed.
- The hall boasts three different types of floor covers - some parts are covered with ceramic, other parts are covered with carpets while other parts are covered with wood parquet. Camel and red sofas, a signature touch in major lounges of AirFrance, are distributed around the middle area where you’ll find square tables. Perfect set up for quick meetings. You’ll also find private areas for relaxing that are separated from the main hall with thick glass.
- There’s a corner for Japan Airlines first class travelers JAL, an upper floor on the left side faces the Tarmac although the other side is inside the inner part of the airport.
- A luggage deposit corner.
The Provided Services:
- A closed room for sleeping.
- Showers and rest rooms available to refresh after a long transatlantic flight.
- Screens showing upcoming flights.
- A working space.
- Computers with free Internet access.
- Fast Internet service is offered all around the lounge by Orange.
- The newspaper and magazines stand offering choices from the four corners of the globe.
- A massage area.
- Clarins beauty.
- Country farm corn flakes
- La Roumaniere jam
- Diced fruits
- A cheese selection
- Chocolate croissant
- Parisian small brioche
- Carrots confit
- Sautéed potatoes with thyme
- Veal and poultry sausages
- Sautéed Veal sausages
- Pork sausages
- Herbs omelette
- Tomatoes roasted with herbs
I can’t give my opinion on the food yet, I wasn’t hungry that morning, wanted to shed light in what you cab expect that next time you’re traveling though this Terminal.