CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Seasons Restaurant: Worth a Trip to Ehden for the Experience
Breakfast at Mist Hotel Ehden
A reception glowing from all sides, a wide lobby decorated with stripes of wood, colorful paintings and large spaces for relaxation and socializing... welcome to the Mist, one of Lebanon's most beautiful hotels located in Ehden, North Lebanon. Spending the Easter holidays with the family, I had the chance to experience Mist hotel, a Warwick hotel, for two nights.
Honestly, when I heard how much they charge per night I thought it was a high price for an hotel in a village up the mountain in Lebanon, especially that I did not know what to expect... But when I entered the lobby, I knew that I was going to spend a memorable stay in a marvelous hotel decorated to amaze while managed by a professional team. Mist is indeed much more than a hotel up the village, it's an experience you'll love from the minute you walk in.
Located in Ehden, after passing the Mar Sarkis series of restaurants on your way to Becharre is Mist, a boutique hotel, restaurant and SPA part of the Warwick international family of hotels. Blending contemporary style, natural touches and the ancient history of the town, the resort is luxurious without feeling out of place. Near the Monastery of Qozhaya and other unique sites and attractions, you’re secluded without being far from where you want to go. With premium luxury amenities like a heated indoor pool, spa and a gorgeous view of the valley, it’s one of the best resorts in town.
The lobby area is divided into two distinct spaces separated by the reception. Sofas and couches to the left and the bar and living spaces to the right. This main floor also hosts the hotel's main restaurant where breakfast is served every morning.
A spacious 39 square meters room hosts a large king-size bed, a mini bar, a working desk, a relaxing couch and a large shower offering all the needed amenities one would need. Warm and comfy, the room deserves each and every one of its stars.
Details I liked:
- There's a "working" scale in every bathroom.
- They use Nuxe and Damana shampoo brands.
- The reception has a concierge, gentle and helpful.
- The hotel feels luxurious and homey at the same time.
- Members of staff -despite their imperfections- are smiley and welcoming.
I loved it here:
- I loved the hotel’s superb details, amenities and different sections.
- The kids area is breathtaking!
- The pool is enchanting.
- Food at the hotel’s restaurant is really up to fine dining standards.
- The room’s details and decor finishing will put you in a good mood.
- The hotel’s location offers a view on the valley and the beautiful village of Eden.
- Food: 08/10
- Ambiance: 09/10
- Welcoming and service: 08/10
- Amenities and services: 10/10
- Professionalism: 08/10
- Value for money: 09/10
With two breakfast and one lunch experience at the hotel, spending the weekend here was a great choice which I’ll be repeating soon. If you are looking for an escape out of town, Mist is a recommended hotel for you and your family.