CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
InterContinental Praha Hotel, Czech Republic
In the heart of the city, The Intercontinental Prague is probably one of the most visited international chains in the Czech capital. Located a hundred meter from the old town square, the hotel is perfect a quick visit to Prague. Walk down the street of international luxurious brands, climb up to the castle or walk to the old town.
The InterContinental Prague is located on the fashionable Pařížská shopping street in the Old Town of Prague, a short walk from the Charles Bridge and the Jewish Quarter.
The Health Club and Spa is accessible for free and offers a full range of relaxing and energizing massages, a salt-water swimming pool and a gym with the latest Technogym equipment.
- Location and price.
- Every room is equipped with a smartphone with free unlimited internet data and free local and international calls.
- Bed sheets are not changed daily.
- In fact, they were not changed during our entire stay! Come in! The bed was clearly dirty since day one!
- It’s hot in the room despite putting off the air conditioning unit.
- You can clearly hear the neighbors when in the room.
- The worst internet on earth!
I was not impressed... Check out the photos and plan your next trip to Prague if you feel like staying at the Intercontinental.