Nespresso has launched a new flavor, the Cioccorosso, that's a mix of dark chocolate and red fruits in a capsule. Although my favorite flavor has been Caramelito, this new limited edition colorful capsule caught my attention. I enjoyed it so much that I went ahead and bought a load full of capsules for the months to come, considering that this special edition won't be available on the shelves for long. In June, Nespresso asked its Club Members to select which of the three flavors Grand Crus they most preferred. In Lebanon 63 percent of Club Members voted for Cioccorosso Grand Cru. Nespresso Club Members were given the opportunity to vote online for their preferred Variations Club Favorite from three flavors, Cioccorosso, Masala Chai and Liminto. The new Cioccorosso Variations Grand Cru will be available for a limited period.
The Cioccorosso Grand Cru is a surprising and distinctive coffee experience crafted from the highest quality Grand Cru coffee. Cioccorosso reveals the exquisite marriage of fragrant roasted Livanto Grand Cru coffee with delectable dark chocolate and refreshing red fruit notes.The journey starts with an aromatic discovery as red fruits flavors flow through your nostrils before sipping into the cup to feel the richness of coffee and sweet bitterness of the dark chocolate. This flavor is not too strong like the Caramelito where Caramel takes over coffee. An intense coffee accompanied by chocolate and red fruits notes. I did enjoy it.
- Intensity: 6/10
- Bitterness: 2/3
- 1 capsule of Grand Cru Cioccorosso
- 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate sauce or 1 dark chocolate square
- 50-70 ml milk
- 3 cl raspberry syrup
- 2-3 teaspoons red fruits cereals
- 1 Aeroccino or milk frother
- 1 “Ritual Cappuccino” cup
- Pour the chocolate sauce or put the chocolate square at the bottom of the cup n Pour an espresso Cioccorosso (40 ml)
- Put the milk and the raspberry syrup in the Aeroccino and foam it n Put some foam on top of the coffee and sprinkle with some crushed red fruits cereals and serve
Tags: Lebanon Coffee Food Beirut Nespresso Dark Chocolate Espresso Colorful Blogger Blog red fruits Cioccorosso intense
Categories: Tasty Discoveries