- Choc Star Van: Indulgently delicious chocolate creations including hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, Chocolate Guinness cupcakes, triple chocolate cookies, Rocky Road ice cream and white chocolate and strawberry milkshakes.
***Top Seller: Brownie Fudge Sundaes with molten chocolate sauce. http://www.chocstar.co.uk
- Ca Phe Vietnam: Vietnamese street food at its best – traditional coffees, teas and baguettes.
***Top Seller: Ca Phe Sua Da, a Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk. http://www.caphevn.co.uk/
- Luardos: Simple ingredients lead to incredibly tasty burritos. Choose from chicken, carnitas, beef or veggie and top it off with habanero sauce, fresh pico de gallo or “special” guacamole.
***Top Seller: Chicken Burrito with chorizo and guacamole. http://www.luardos.co.uk/
- Bhangra Burger: Curry infused burgers that pack a punch. Try the Bhangra Balti Beef Burger, the Chana Masala veggie burger or the spicy Mighty Masala Fish burger. Compliment the heat with a side of fresh Indian chutney or order 3 Mini Mossas (sweet onion Samosas).
***Top Seller: Crazy Lamb Jalfrezzi burger./http://www.bhangraburger.com/
- Churros Bros: Spanish style deep fried churros dipped in melted chocolate sauce and served with a cup of Valor hot chocolate.
***Top Seller: The one and only churro. http://www.churrosbros.co.uk/
- Street Kitchen: Gourmet bistro-style food on the go featuring the best of British specialties including savory dishes like braised beef with carrots and celeriac or desserts such as yoghurt mousse with poached rhubarb and crumble.
***Top Seller: Crispy Chicken with croutons, bacon, baby gem lettuce, pickled onions, crushed potatoes and Winchy mayo. http://www.streetkitchen.co.uk/
- The Dogfather Diner Hot Dogs: New York style hot dogs by way of London using kitschy Hollywood names like the Snoop Dog (bacon, creamed corn mayo, green onion, cheddar and barbeque sauce) or the Dogfather (chorizo, roasted red pepper marinara, mozzarella and Parmesan).
***Top Seller: The Mexican Elvis with cheese sauce, jalapenos and grilled onions. @dogfatherdiner on Twitter
- Healthy Yummies: Locally sourced, seasonal produce for those keeping an eye on their waistline without compromising taste and pure satisfaction.
***Top seller: home-made pork and veal farm sausage, beer braised beans and brussel tops. http://www.healthyyummies.com/
- Jamon Jamon: Paella perfection; a bubbling caldron of seafood or meat mixed with rice and veggies to attract the crowds and your growling belly.
***Top Seller: Seafood paella with tiger prawns, squid and New Zealand green-lip mussels. http://jamonjamon.co.uk/
- The Meatwagon: A meat lover’s paradise. As the name suggests, high quality meat items like burgers, chili-cheese dogs and Philly cheese steaks reign supreme.
***Top Seller: Spicy Burner Burger and the Bobcat Burger.
Categories: Spotted Stories