After highlighting on some of Beirut's hidden gems back in October, here I am ready for another tour, another adventure where lots of fun ws on schedule. We found a lot to see, taste and enjoy in the heart of our country's capital...Before traveling far into our country, how about we check out more of what Beirut has to offer - a zillion and one food treasures located within close neighborhoods... Thank you Hassan for joining me...
Another day spent in Beirut made me fall in love all over again with my country's capital... Join me again on a journey around the city and enjoy some of the tastiest traditional bites this country has to offer - from traditional breakfasts, to little eateries that have made headlines on the world's news, to unique ice cream flavors and more ...
- Al Shami Bakery, Mar Elias street (Sahlab)
- Nemer el Wadi Sweets, Tarik el Jdideh after Arab University +961-1-833570 (Knefeh)
- Abou Hassan, Caracas (Foul and Hummus)
- Cafe Beirut, Drive through Nescafe, Ain el Mreisseh
- The Cupcakery, Jean D'Arc street (Cupcakes)
- Abou Afif, Al Sidani street, Hamra (Sandwiches)
- King Fries, Hamra street (Fries Sandwiches)
- Ichkhanian Bakery, Zkak el Blat (Lahme Beajine)
- Falafel Abou Nabil
- Chez Popeye, Raouche (Hamburger)
- The Lamb House, Manara (Hamburger)
- Gustav, Hamra (Frozen Yogurt)
- Al Antabli cocktails, Mar Elias, Hamra (Ashta Liyyeh)
Check out the photo gallery down below for more info.