Craving some Chinese food but don't feel like making any phone calls and having to wait for 15 minutes after they ask you a zillion questions about where you live, which turn exactly, your number, your order... I decided to search online for a quicker, better and more technological way to eat.
How it works:
- Remember to register first since registering after you prepare your order deletes all previous work.
- Prepare your order and choose your favorite dishes.
- Confirm the address and add any additional notes.
- Wait 45 minutes and enjoy your meal.
To tell you the truth, Chopsticks was not my favorite Chinese venue and have stopped ordering from for over five years. Trying it again was a challenge which they they definitely won.
- Spring Rolls LL6,000
- Vegetable noodles LL8,500
- Singaporian noodles LL12,500
- Steamed rice LL4,750
- Lemon shrimps LL22,250
- Baked Shrimps LL22,250
- Sweet and sour chicken LL12,500
- Orange chicken LL12,500
- Sweet and sour beef LL14,000
The delivery experience:
- Charbel with his gentle professional voice called to inquire about the order and double check.
- We received the food in exactly 60 minutes.
- The order was clean and extremely hot, exactly like you would experience it in-house.
- Food was served in colorful carton boxes preserving the perfect temperature and avoiding spills
- Sealed bags containing a complete high standard black cutlery set, chopsticks and napkins are sent with the order.
- The food quality and taste are perfectly good.
Important fixes to the online ordering system:
- The website width is bigger than any browser used and moving left and right is very annoying.
- Its important to create an auto-save system on the website not having to enter the username and password every time.
- Pointing the mouse to one of the menu items should open a small square explaining the item and listing its ingredients.
- Before finalizing the order, the possibility to amend and add more is important.
- A confirmation email was received 40 minutes later from a G-mail account. It is unprofessional for companies to use other than their server. ([email protected]) is the email to use.
- The online delivery system should be quicker and better synchronized between the office and branches.
I accept all the mistakes considering that the system is at its debute stages and I personally wish Chopsticks success in their professional improvements.