- Black and white square tiles cover the floor
- Six bar stools are made of light wood and blue fabrics
- A long mirror surrounded by a wood structure makes the place look twice its size
- White walls, making things clear and neat
- Three light wood tables with blue metallic benches facing them is all what's available for seating
- Two glass chandeliers pend from the high ceiling
- A long bar where a coffee machine, and a display of candies jars, tea pots and alcohol bottles sat as decorative items
- On the tables, Peugeot salt and pepper, brown sugar, straws and napkins are always setup perfectly
- The Day's Special: (Wild mushroom and Swiss cheese burger) The 170g ground beef patty, charcoal-grilled to medium and topped with Swiss cheese and 90g of sautéed portobello & oyster mushrooms, served on a toasted bun with iceberg lettuce and homemade aioli sauce. What a burger! An awesome juicy creation filled with extraordinary textures. Crunchy mushrooms and a juicy meat with a pleasant salty aftertaste. A soft bun, slightly crispy on the button from the butter batter, adequately seasoned with sauce and hosting a meat like no other in town. A meat that's fresh, non fatty, non oily and adequately cooked. Unfortunately, this special edition is discontinued.
- The Frosty Palace burger with cheddar and bacon: Two thumbs up! The same innovative unique burger with a pleasant sweet aftertaste, crunchy bacon and enjoyable cheese. I loved its clarity and simplicity adding to that an experience without oily hands. Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!
- French fries: Yummy! Thick pieces of fries, adequately cooked with crunchy borders and soft in the middle. Dip in the homemade tomato relish or homemade mayonnaise and enjoy
- The homemade coleslaw: Don't you miss eating a fresh plate of salad without that gouiy feel of heavy mayonnaise or that extensive sweetness in ingredients or even those soggy cabbage? This salad has the best of ingredients prepared amazingly well. Fresh crunchy white and red cabbage, sliced carrots and a soft tender mayonnaise that's not fatty and smooth, served in a small bowl. A generous portion you'll enjoy
Frosty's Burger Portrait: A delightful piece of art. In every bite you’ll feel a mix of soft bun, a crunchy layer of bacon, a cocktail of Swiss and cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and that taste of BBQ’ed meat (burnt effect of the meat) with delicious palatal sensations. A light thin leaf of lettuce, American sweet pickles, very thin and enjoyable tomato slice… all with a final light crunch of the lower toasted bread. Just imagine! A dream-like sensation.
- Homemade tomato relish
- Homemade mayonnaise (yes, you heard right)
- Homemade ice creams
- Homemade dessert
- Homemade fries (coming soon)
More was yet to come... The dessert experience was beyond imaginable. I ordered the Caramel Banana Sunday: Crunchy caramel pieces, nuts, whipped cream, homemade vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and some banana slices served in a long glass. Every bite is a journey to the land of desires. Every ingredient is individually tasty. This is a uniquely prepared dessert, I strongly advise that you try it.
The dark chocolate homemade ice cream is mouthwatering. Prepared in a Sunday cup with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and nuts, you can't but lick your fingers in ecstasy afterwards. Delicious!
Guys, if you haven't tried Frosty Palace yet, you are missing out on a lot. Pass by before the year ends to experience delicatessen at its finest. Be prepared to pay 30,000L.L for a burger that's worth it and deserves an applause. I appreciated:
- They offer both Coca-Cola and Pepsi
- The presentation are simple and unsophisticated
- Moussa handles the place perfectly well. Professional indeed
- Even though it's tiny, the place smells good and no frying odors haunt your clothes