With a free entrance, come spend memorable time with your kids at Disney Village where a handful of restaurants, a panoramic air balloon and live entertainment await. Visiting Disneyland or not, coming here is really fun!.
Disney Village is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex in Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France. Originally named Festival Disney, it opened April 12, 1992 with what was then the Euro Disney Resort and originally covered an area of approximately 18,000 square metres. Based on Walt Disney World's Disney Springs, it was designed by architect Frank Gehry with towers of oxidised silver and bronze-coloured stainless steel under a canopy of lights. It is adjacent to the two theme parks of Disneyland Paris and its Lake Disney hotel area.
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with Mickey & Friends. Buffalo Bill's original show has been re-enacted twice nightly in a purpose-built arena since 1992. Although 1990s technology has enabled more dynamic production elements than the 1890s, the show retains a high degree of authenticity, including real Native American Indians, Rodeo cowboys, bison, Longhorn cattle, and quarter horses imported from North America. Most of the more famous elements of the original show also remain, including the Pony Express, Indian Attack, and Stagecoach Robbery. A Dinner Show, entry includes a themed menu including chili and BBQ ribs. A cowboy hat is also included. The show is approaching world-record attendance with over 10,000 shows performed in front of 8.5 million guests. Since 2009 the show stars Mickey Mouse and his friends.
- Gaumont Cinemas & IMAX
- NEX Fun Bowling & Games
- PanoraMagique Balloon. Opened in April 2005, PanoraMagique is the largest captive balloon in the World, and carries up to 30 passengers 100 metres into the sky.
- Disney Village Marina
- Lake Disney Road Train
Restaurants & Bars
- Annette's Diner (Table Service Restaurant) - named in honour of Mickey Mouse Clubregular Annette Funicello
- Ben & Jerry's Kiosque De Glaces (Ice Cream Kiosk)
- Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon (Table Service Restaurant & Snack)
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends (Show & Table Service Restaurant)
- Café Mickey (Table Service Restaurant)
- Earl of Sandwich (Counter Service Restaurant) -
- Five Guys (Counter Service)
- King Ludwig's Castle (Table Service Restaurant)
- La Grange (Buffeteria)
- McDonald's (Counter Service)
- New York Style Sandwiches (Counter Service)
- Planet Hollywood (Table Service Restaurant)
- Rainforest Cafe (Table Service Restaurant)
- Sports Bar (Snack)
- The Steakhouse (Table Service Restaurant)
- Vapiano (Counter Service)