CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
The Hardware Société Paris: When Food Has Another Meaning! The Lobster Benedict Rocks
Hardware Société Paris: It’s Simply Great!!!!!
A restaurant I consider to be one of the top three breakfast destinations in Paris served come amazing creations that will leave you speechless. I visited two months ago and now back to this breakfast heaven where food is different than any other you had. Read the previous review or enjoy looking at the photos below, a festival for the eyes and palate.
Hardware Société, located on the Sacre Coeur serves all-day breakfast with a view. The sexiest eggs Benedict your eyes have ever seen, the tastiest pain perdu, fresh bread, and awesome creations!
Divided into two rooms, the restaurant has several seating modules: a table for eight, two tables for six and the rest for two persons each. Sit, relax, and order everything! You will start with one plate and end up having them all; food is beyond imaginable!
Exceptional food that will make you scream:
- Fried brioche (Pain Perdu): roasted pineapple, toasted coconut Panna cotta, lime chantilly, fresh passion fruit.
- Le sandwich: roasted eggplant, peperonata, basil, buffalo mozzarella, green vegetable salad.
- Burrata: ratatouille, basil pistou, kalamata olive tapenade, 64 degree eggs.
- Tuna millefeuille: seared tuna, tuna tartare, pickled golden beets and 64 degrees eggs.
- Crab and langoustine Benedict: saffron hollandaise foam, soft herbs, bun noir, 64-degree eggs.
- Scrambled eggs: bacon slab, romesco, fried onions, and chives.
- Hamington cake
- Croissant cake
No details needed! Close your eyes and feel every ingredient and every texture. Enjoy the food, the plates’ colors and the taste of love poured in every creation. Dear “Hardware Société,” thank you for existing. Read my previous review where a 100/100 is deserved and now this one reconfirming the perfection of this restaurant.
Australian owned, snob, simple and casual with attentive service, Hardware Société is beyond words can describe. The waiter that served us in October remembered that we came, took photos and ordered all the menu; approaching us again, he wrote down my blog name to browse it.