If you're not with us in Faraya right now you're missing out big time on the hottest event of the season. So start your engines and head up to experience a one of a kind event: Faraya on the Beach, where Souk el Akel, fashion, music and so much awaits you.
Follow the smell of grilling fresh food, happy screaming children, inflatable beach balls and more... and you'll find yourself amidst the must-experience event.
As you know, Souk el Akel is on holiday too, escaping Beirut's heat wave while scouting the country's more cooler areas with our fun and flavors... and this weekend we're in Faraya.
The event which started yesterday and continues until Sunday midnight, is the perfect plan for the weekend, especially with the kids. With around 45 food stalls and over 200 food items to choose from, there is definitely something to eat and drink for everyone.
The event boasts a variety of activities not to be missed...
This unique event will consist of the following:
- The Famous Lebanese Street Food Market “Souk El Akel”
- Special Dancing & Entertainment Nights including Int’l DJ’s & different music bands/artists.
- Beach Volleyball Competition with the support of The Lebanese Volleyball Federation.
- A wide range of amusing activities that will entertain all family members and youth including: Inflatable Swimming Pools (Adults/Kids). Beach Mattresses & Umbrellas on the Natural Sand. Series of family competitions and games. Inflatable games.
- Swimwear Fashion Show with Harley Davidson Club Parade. A newly introduced hot and exciting fashion show event hosting the Harley Davidson Motorbikes Lebanese Club.
- Beach Parties