I have been coming to Paris very often in the past few years and every time I visit, I try to make time for some shopping. I mean we are in the capital of all things new and trendy. But before anyone jumps into conclusion here, it's not the Champs-Élysées I am talking about... I will tell you something I haven't shared with anyone ever before, my ultimate shopping destination is La Vallée Village.
Just 40 minutes away from Paris, by car or by train, La Vallée Village is a must stop when you're in town. Why pay more if you can enjoy the same shopping experience for less?
Take the train RER A, direction Marne La Vallée and stop at the station before the last in Val D'Europe. There are two compounds, the mall and the outlet village. If you are coming by train, a quick walk through the shopping mall takes you to the outlet (or wait for their shuttle to pick you up). By car, things are easier as you would be able to park in front of the entrance.
A Few of the many things I like:
- In here, you can find major luxury brands at huge discounted prices, between 30% and 50% or sometimes even more. Why pay for the same clothes 2 times more in town? Or even three times more in Lebanon?
- All the experience is unique. A small outdoor village constituted of individual houses built one next to the other and having a different color each. Blue, grey, yellow, orange, black and metal are everywhere. Built around large alleys of stone, spending the day or lets be specific, spending money is done with a smile.
- Along the alleys, Amarino ice cream stand has more than four different kiosks to satisfy your summer's craving for something cold. They serve high-end ice cream in a flower shape on a biscuit cone. A coffee at Starbucks or a sandwich at Nathalie's are also available options.
Luxury services available for your comfort:
- Shuttles connect Paris with La Vallee Village twice a day
- A free bus connects the train station with the village every 15 minutes
- For only 5€, a bus can pick you up from the Disneyland hotels
- Buy as much as you desire then exchange your dollars spent in Skyteam miles. 1€=3miles. For example, spending a thousand dollars gets you three thousand miles on your Air France flying blue card
The 120 brands present in the village:
- Clothing: Aigle, Alain Figaret, Antik Batik, Anne de solene, Apostrophe, Armani outlet, Azzaro, Berenice, Hugo Boss, Burberry, ba&sh, Cafe Coton, Calvin Klein jeans, Calvin Klein underwear, Carven, Cerruti, Chantelle, Charles Tyrwhitt, Claudie Pierlot, Coach new york, Comptoir des cotonniers, Celine, D&G, Diane von Furstenberg, Diesel, Dolce & Gabana, Dunhill, Dupont, Eric Bompard, Ermenegildo Zegna, Faconnable, Fred Perry, Feraud Homme, Furla, Garella gallery, Givenchy, Guess, Gerard Darel, Hackett, Heschung, Jimmy Choo, Joseph, Kenzo, K.I.D.S, Kickers, L.K Bennett, Lacoste, Lamarthe, Lancel, Longchamp, Loro Piana, Missoni, Maje, Manfield, Marithe Francois Girbaud, Marni, MaxMara, McGregor, Micheal Kors, Moncler, Napapijri, Paul&Joe, Paul Smith, pepe Jeans, Pierre Clarence, Pinko, Ralph Lauren, Porsche Design, Roberto Cavalli, Robert Clergerie, Reminiscence, Salvatore Ferragamo, Samsonite, Sandro, Sonia Rykiel, Staff, Superdry, The Kooples, Timberland, Tod's, Tommy Hilfiger, Trussardi Jeans, Tumi, UGG, Valentino, Versace, Vicomte A, Vilebrequin, Wolford, Yves Salomon, Zadig& Voltaire
- Food: Amorino, Natalie's cafe, Palais des thes, Starbucks
- Home and Lifestyle: Anne de Solene, Baccarat, Bodum, Lagastina, Lalique, Ralph lauren home, Villeroy&Boch
- Jewelry, shoes and accessories: Anne Fontaine, Reminiscence, Marni, DVF
It's good to know:
- Shopping on week days is much better, with less people to bump into and no lines to wait for at the cashiers
- Next door is the Val D'Europe shopping mall hosting a large food hall where you can have lunch or relax for a coffee
- The busiest shop is Ralph Lauren and maybe the biggest as well: Sometimes waiting at the cashier can reach 30 minutes
- The most luxurious shop where you won't feel like you're in an outlet is Burberry
- Pret a Manger, London's famous healthy fast food chain is opening here soon
- At the very end is the customer care center where all your questions will be answered
- Behind the customer care center is a large outdoor lounge to wait for the shuttle buses to arrive
Traveling to Paris, La Vallee Village is definitely one of my top 20 things to do while in the capital.
Tags: Burberry D&G Bodum Ermenegildo Zegna Baccarat Furla chic outlet shopping Aigle Alain Figaret Antik Batik Anne de solene Apostrophe Armani outlet Azzaro Berenice ba&sh Cafe Coton Calvin Klein jeans Calvin Klein underwear Carven Cerruti Chantelle Charles Tyrwhitt Claudie Pierlot Coach new york Comptoir des cotonniers Celine Diane von Furstenberg Diesel Dolce & Gabana Dunhill Dupont Eric Bompard Faconnable Fred Perry Feraud Homme Garella gallery Gerard Darel Amorino Anne fontaine DVF give
Categories: Travel & Tourism