The Beirut Cooking Festival 2012, taking place at the Pavilion Royal Biel until Saturday November 10, 2012, is a nice and busy set up attracting food lovers and hospitality specialists alike.
I suggest you go visit if you're interested in such things as you will be exposed to a lot of fun things like recipes, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs, cocktail courses, new trends in cooking and ingredients, and equipment on the market. In addition, it will offer useful kitchen tips, designs and new concepts. But keep in mind that you will leave smelling of food...
Everywhere you turn something is happening:
- Chef’s Kitchen Beirut’s top chefs cooking live on stage,
- Children’s Kitchen A full program dedicated to children, between 6 to 10 years,
- Wine Tasting Sessions and workshops by professional winemakers,
- Live Demonstrations Professionals offering tips on setting trendy festive tables with the latest table top accessories along with floral demonstrations and etiquette courses,
- Olive Oil Tasting sessions and workshop,
- Organic and Farmers Corner,
- Libraire Gourmande A corner with a wide selection of cook and table art books on display, as well as book signing sessions by food writers including Kamal Mouzawak.
The show caters for all businesses in the food and drink sectors, from small producers to big brands. Retailers as well as newly launched restaurant concepts are also exhibiting - everyone's target is to promote their products and target our discerning food loving audience.