For the first time in Lebanon, be prepared to live a unique experience, a one of its kind and never been enjoyed before experience in Lebanon.
Souk el Akel invades Mar Mikhael transforming Junkyard into a three-story street-food extravaganza. More than 25 food concepts, freshly preparing a selection of 150 mouth-watering choices of food including the renowned buffalo burger, the fire-flamed smoked salmon, Mankoushet Oum Ali, the honey mustard tawouk, the 1000-layered crepe cake, the sushi burrito and much more.
- When: 2-6 March
- Where: Junkyard Mar Mikhael facing the Bus station parking.
- Time: 5pm-Midnight
- Entrance Fee: LBP5,000
- 5 days of food and feast.
- The #ArabNet edition takes place on Wednesday.
- Launching #soukelakel #breakfast and #brunch on Sunday.
- An industrial experience.
- Endless entertainment.
This event promises to be an unforgettable experience.