Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 600 g Rumsteak
- 150 g Mushrooms ( mix sliced and whole)
- 2 medium-sized onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream ( I personally use vegetable cooking cream)
- Cut the meat into thin slices then finely dice the onions.
- Melt the butter and oil in a casserole over medium heat, start by frying the onions until well cooked then add the beef and finally the mushrooms.
- Add the stock and keep on steering.
- Add the flour, tomato paste, mustard, worcestershire, salt, pepper, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn fire off and add the fresh cream.
Serve with white plain white rice and extremely thin cut French fries that would be as crispy as chips.