Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 600 g Rumsteak
- 150 g Mushrooms ( mix sliced and whole)
- 2 medium-sized onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream ( I personally use vegetable cooking cream)
- Cut the meat into thin slices then finely dice the onions.
- Melt the butter and oil in a casserole over medium heat, start by frying the onions until well cooked then add the beef and finally the mushrooms.
- Add the stock and keep on steering.
- Add the flour, tomato paste, mustard, worcestershire, salt, pepper, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn fire off and add the fresh cream.
Serve with white plain white rice and extremely thin cut French fries that would be as crispy as chips.
Recipes by Nell Cooks https://www.instagram.com/nellcooks/