CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Brgr.Co Backstage: A Fine Lebanese Burger Opening in London (Restaurant Closed)
Devouring Great Burgers in London: Brgr.Co Chelsea (Restaurant Closed)
December 1st was a big day in London and a big day for a Lebanese brand that crossed the borders to make an international impact in London. It's a special day, specifically for burger lovers...
This morning, Brgr.Co London opens its doors, the second branch of this burger giant. Created by Chef Hussein Hadid, the famous Hussein Hadid, burgers have landed in one of London’s most famous neighborhoods, King's Road.
Behind the glass facades you’re welcomed by a bar, and an open kitchen to the left side, before moving along to the dining space under the glass ceiling.
- Brgr.Co serves meat, real beef that's cooked to perfection, so the cow is respected with designs decorating the red brick walls
- Light colored tiles cover the floor
- The space is filled with square, wooden tables protected by paper placemats where the "temperature" and "Brgrology" are explained. Three rows of tables with seating for 60 people and more
- On both sides of the venue, long benches of black leather follow the walls
- A mirror takes over the opposite wall, making the space look bigger
- The ceiling is open to the sky, giving access to the light of day
- Grey, black, dark brown... The colors remind you of the grilled meat, the main ingredient around here
- Down below are the toilets
- Pick a starter, any starter
- Drink up
- The Brgrs
- Side orders
- The sweet life
The Brgrs only use beef from the cattle reared at the duke of Buccleuch's estate in Scotland. The parties are custom blended with the very best cuts to create a superior piece of food craft. They are grilled to perfection and served on buttery, toasted buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and dill pickles.
- The usual 4,6 and 8oz
- Gourmet signature burgers
- Chicken burgers
- Veggie burgers
- The Brgr dog
It's noon already... Let the fun begin!
Walking around the neighborhood, Instagram cards were being distributed. A free burger for every person that presents the card. At the same time, the waiters were preparing delivery boxes and filling Santa's bags: Two large bags sent from Santa Claus were printed with the Brgr.Co logo.
For the Christmas season, St. Nicolas sent everyone some fine treats.
The music was on, floor cleaned, tables fixed and here they were, ready to open the doors wide. 3,2,1 Grill! Let the action begin...
I'll be eating some burgers later on.