"CBJ serves real burgers, simple burgers, the only non pretentious burgers, flamed with passion together with their essential side orders of fries, salads and drinks – the basics to enhance that special burger’s experience."
I haven't been to it in a while - I passed by the one at Le Mall for a quick bite. I went on a weekday for lunch and saw a series of full tables. One table had around 6 teenagers, another had an older man sitting alone indulging in his burger and another table with a few adults...
The reason I am pointing out all this is because it proves my thoughts about Classic Burger being a place anyone can come in and have a good burger. Old or young, their burgers are cooked perfectly to make everyone enjoy.
- Mozzarella Sticks: Extremely yummy - the outer crust is rich and crunchy
- Side Caesar Salad: I liked it a lot. The lettuce is fresh and the sauce had the right ingredients to make a good Caesar salad dressing which not all places in Lebanon know how to do
- Blue Cheese Burger
- Chicken Burger with Mozzarella Cheese
- Mushroom and Swiss Burger
Every burger comes with fries and coleslaw salad... You can have baked potatoes if you prefer. The fries are to die for. Perfectly cooked with traces of skin - I can still feel them crunching...
- I liked the decor of Le Mall's Branch - its simple yet with the same feel as all their other branches
- They have recently introduced the Quinoa Veggie Burger, an ingredient that has become very popular in Lebanon among healthy eaters and vegetarians. I appreciate this fact, which means they are keeping themselves up to date with all things new, a move which will be in favor to them as they attract all kinds of people into their burger joint.
- Comment card comes on a iPad.
What can be fixed:
- The music please... it was a bit too 'rock' for my taste
- They still don't serve Coca Cola - just Pepsi
I love it, admire their consistency in quality food and service. Bravo.