A Lebanese pride indeed, one of the most beautiful Lebanese restaurants I’ve seen and undoubtedly the most appealing Enab I’ve seen to date after visiting the stores in Dubai and Lebanon. A Lebanese house with a real Lebanese spirit, this beautiful restaurant makes one proud. With Fayrouz singing calmly in the background, I laid back and enjoyed the decor. Amazing vibes, superb colors, a soothing ambiance! In the heart of the festival city, near Leyla and Tamara, comes Enab with its third location in Cairo.
Enab looks complicated without being overwhelming. Our local yellow stone covers the main wall with its white windows, light blue yellow and pink paint, concrete and mosaic tiles, wood -lots of it and a hundred chandeliers. A masterpiece that reflects the Lebanese passion and love of life brought from the Lebanese villages. I was happy to experience a full-house on a working day.
I loved the wooden tables, the disposal fabric placemat, the glass facades euh a view in the fountain, the white wooden windows, the colorful plates hang on the walls, the decorative frames and the metallic balustrade creating the feel of a balcony inside. Every chair has a color, every wall has a color, the restaurant is loaded with picture opportunities.
At Enab, every detail counts; the printed napkin, the flower on every table, the olive bottle, the uniforms with different logos from Lebanon, the greenery, the metallic structures, the bird cages and again the positive music. Plates are presented without spoons for better-looking photos.
Let’s eat: great food is served here!
- Fresh bread, thin and soft.
- Intensely lemony, I like it when the hummus is full of taste.
- Baba ghannouj doesn’t contain garlic and has a tickling effect on your tongue.
- Labneh with vegetables is something you want to try.
- Tender stuffed grapevine leaves.
- An excellent fattoush with pomegranate molasses. A delicious tabbouleh.
- Spicy potato cubes were made a-la-minute without garlic.
- Fried cheese rolls and grilled cheese rolls both great; fresh, crunchy and delicious.
- The signature Kebbeh sajieh is to die for! Out of this world, the Kebbeh has a very thin envelope and a surprise watery heart of spices.
- Good meat, tender chicken served in a generous portion.
- Stuffed grapevine leaves and zucchini stuffed with meat and rice is the only plate I didn’t like. Needs more heating, more lemon, more life!
Perfect attention to an excellent service makes Enab much more than a restaurant with good food. Waiters deposit plates calmly, the table is cleaned after lunch before dessert is served and the manager approached us to inquire about the experience. Thank you, Mahmoud, for your kind attention and service.
We were even offered dessert by Saro, the country manager! Yummy desserts, a great last impression.
Loved the plates and generosity of portions, the colors of this rich Mezze table, the rich flavors... again, I felt proud! Good job guys, you are a true ambassador of Lebanon’s culinary know-how to Cairo. I’ll recommend Enab to all my friends.