Scoozi is one of those places that we all know and have often visited for its diversity of food types offered. Run by Boubess Group since 1992, Scoozi offers Italian cuisine, along with Japanese and International dishes. It's a great choice if you're a big group with different tastes. Although I was happy with the choice we made to eat at Scoozi as we haven't been there in a while: I was disappointed with the food.
A new branch recently opened at Le Mall. I really liked the decoration of it. It looks like a diner mixed with modern comfort. A conveyor belt set in the middle of the restaurant with dangling modern lamps I realized and this is unfortunate, that waiters these days have become ruder. A part of us asked for drinks, while others didn't yet. When we called the waiter and told him why he didn't take the rest of the drink orders he said, "Ok give me the order before you start getting angry..." This unnecessary give and take between the waiter and customers is not appreciated. Maybe it's just me...
- Carpaccio salad
- Shrimps Tempura
- Miso Soup
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Tomato Bruschetta
- Individual plates placed on material place-mats
- The name Scoozi written on every plate
- The neon lights across different parts of the restaurants, stating what each section is
- The black and white big tiles on the floor
I didn't like
- The food wasn't that great at all, very mediocre to be honest, although Scoozi used to be much better
- The bread basket was not full- we are a table of 8 and was served a few buns of bread
- The Tomato Bruschetta was very soggy and the bread was very chewy - we complained about it but ended paying for it although it was not edible.
- The Christmas music was a bit too loud, the choice was a bit depressing rather than it being something cheerful and festive
- Pepsi is served - no choice of Coca-Cola
The competition is fierce and I would advice them to shape up a bit...