Batroun here we come...
The Batroun Spring Flower Festival will take place on about 14000m2 in Batroun Public Garden.
On 21, 22 and 23 April 2017 The Batroun Public Garden will be full of events of all kinds and for all ages, for family, kids and youth.
The Batroun Spring Flower Festival open hours from 4pm-12am and will include the following:
- A big and varied show and market for flowers and plants.
- More than 30 kiosks to present all kind of food with the participation of Souk EL Akel
- A Montgolfier will be present in our event where you can have a nice ride up in the sky of Batroun.
- Inflatable games
- Live performance every day between 5:30pm and 8:30pm for: stilts walkers, marching parade, magic show, mime, jugglers, fire show, clowns show……
- Friday and Saturday 9:30pm a live musical concert .
The entrance to our spring festival is TOTALLY FREE!
Categories: Souk el Akel Events