The Middle East Franchise Expo presented the annual MENA Franchise Awards in 12 categories on the sides of Expo at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel Convention Centre in Dubai.
The Awards for Excellence in Franchising were presented by His Excellency Abdulrahim Hassan Naqi, Secretary General of the Federation of GCC Chambers (FGCCC), accompanied Dr Khalid AlSharfa, President of Middle East and North Africa Franchise Association (MENAFA).
The following were the winners:
- PappaRoti Café - Best MENA Franchise Professional award
- Azadea Group - Best MENA Multi-Brand Operator;
- Shakespeare & Co – Best MENA Franchise Brand;
- McDonald’s – Best International Franchise Brand;
- Doner Kebab - Best UAE Franchise Brand; Herfy, Best Saudi Franchise Brand;
- Salad Boutique – Best Kuwaiti Franchise Brand;
- Jasmi’s – Best Bahraini Franchise Brand;
- Al Qarashi – Best MENA Retail Brand;
- Al Tazaj – Best MENA Food Brand;
- ICONS, Best GCC Emerging Brand and
- The Entertainer – Best Service Brand.
Dr Khalid AlSharfa, President of MENAFA, said: “The MENA Franchise Awards are designed to recognise exceptional performance in franchising, with the goal of encouraging operators to raise the bar on service and their offering. We aspire to make these awards much bigger and more prestigious in the years to come.”
MENAFA - Middle East and North Africa Franchise Association - is a membership organization of franchisors, franchisees and suppliers. MENAFA works to build strong franchise businesses in every Middle Eastern and North African country with the goal of delivering comprehensive resources for effective franchise business in The Middle East and North Africa.