CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Yo Sushi: Lunch on the Conveyor at Paris Airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 2E, Hall K, Business Lounge
Paris Charles de Gaulle, Terminal E-L Business Lounge
French Gastronomy Has a New Address at Paris-Charles de Gaulle
Not Recommended: The Icare Lounge, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 1
Les Caves Particulières: A Treat for Your Senses at Charles De Gaulle Airport
Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris: Terminal E, Hall K
La Maison Du Chocolat: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Paris Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 2E, Hall L, Business Lounge
CDG Airport: Shower After a Long Flight
CDG: Air France Business Lounge Terminal 2C
I Love this Place: Charles de Gaulle Airport, Terminal E, Lounge M
Air France: Lounge M, Will Leave You Impressed
Opening of the 1st Louis Vuitton store in Paris-Charles de Gaulle!
Air France reopened a completely redesigned, much larger and fully renovated Business class lounge. With an open kitchen, private saunas and a detox bar, a real bubble of well-being were created for its Business customers in Hall L at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 2.
This lounge is perfectly in-line with Air France's strategy to move upmarket, in the same way as the lounge at Terminal 2G. It has been designed to surprise customers with innovative services on the theme of well-being and gastronomy.
A subtle balance between elegance, comfort, and creativity, this lounge reflects the identity of the Air France brand. In the choice of materials, furniture and with a palette of bright colors, a new ambassador of chic French style.
For the first time, an Air France lounge is devoting more than 550 sq.m entirely to well-being. In a refined setting, everything has been designed to immerse the customer in a cocoon where time seems to stand still. The well-being area provides visitors with:
- An "Instant Relaxation" area to relax comfortably on loungers or in mini-suites for optimal rest;
- A detox bar to relax, with a selection of fine teas;
- A space dedicated to facial treatments with two private cabins where customers can benefit from the expertise of Clarins beauticians;
- Two private saunas to freshen up between flights;
- Large luxury showers.
The lounge highlights French dining experience:
- A "La Table Gourmet" dining area, designed in the spirit of a Parisian brasserie, with an open kitchen where a Chef prepares tasty hot dishes by putting the final touch on the dish in front of customers;
- A self-service offer which invites customers to discover seasonal flavors for all tastes, with simmered casseroles, salads, and pastries;
- A selection of wines and Champagnes chosen by Paolo Basso, world’s best sommelier in 2013.
Air France also created a real immersive and sensory experience thanks to digital services:
- In the entrance hall, a series of screens accompany customers and takes them into a world of travel with soft and airy lighting effects;
- A three-dimensional digital creation is on show in the center of the well-being area. A surprising art form that changes shape, intensity, and color throughout the day;
- A sky with soothing lighting, in a light therapy style, for a moment of complete relaxation.
The different spaces:
- "Le Club," a private area, to spend time alone or with others in a warm atmosphere;
- "Le Petit Salon" to take time out in a place where all is quiet and smartphones are silent;
- An "At Your Service" area, to be assisted by Air France staff in the lounge to reserve showers and saunas, change seats or flights, etc.
- "Air France Shopping" showcases to discover and purchase a selection of unique Air France-branded objects;
Fresh looking and serving tasty food, the new lounge is here to make time pass quickly while satisfying you with good food and several spaces to relax.