The Food Festival, Culinary Discoveries, and The Lebanese Cooks.
I had the chance to visit Adana for three days for the festival of taste as well as a quick touristic tour. Check the video below and plan your next visit to Adana.
The 3rd Tastes of Adana Festival was held on October 4–6, 2019 with the theme “On behalf of the Mediterranean Feast!"
Travel to Adana direct flight from Beirut with Wings of Lebanon: http://www.wingsoflebanon.com.lb
Tours and Seminars can be organized with Nakhal Travel Agency: https://www.nakhalonline.com/
Adana Lezzet Festival: https://www.adanalezzetfestivali.com
Visited restaurants and touristic stops:
- Onbasilar Kebab: https://goo.gl/maps/xQ8wXxo3SRdyE4qq9
- Kaburgacı Yaşar https://goo.gl/maps/LzjGPTs4h6L6nGiF9
- Tarihi Mehmetoğulları Şekerleme https://goo.gl/maps/srdULHDsyaNaoAYt9
- Reel ET steakhouse https://goo.gl/maps/xnB9mYsTF3w5KVfj8
- LEVENT Borek https://goo.gl/maps/Pupv9LWc8XTfbiva6
- Hazalım Kahvaltı https://goo.gl/maps/krdpP9jztGkY3GvK8
- Çınaraltı https://goo.gl/maps/kXkuEDoHSjbHqF179
- Yildizoglu Kunefe https://goo.gl/maps/XfCrqVbz6vHZkFGP9
- Şırdancı Emin https://goo.gl/maps/DueX6YRnqaBFKYvW8
- Adana Sakirpasa Airport https://goo.gl/maps/G3tdTGC3o7G7K1ST6
- Ramada Hotel https://goo.gl/maps/kGMrzK5q1i4z9FdG8
Adana is a major city in southern Turkey. The city is situated on the Seyhan river, 35 km inland from the Mediterranean, in south-central Anatolia. It is the administrative seat of the Adana Province and has a population of 1.75 million, making it the 5th most populated city in Turkey. The Adana-Mersin polycentric metropolitan area, with a population of 3 million, stretches over 70 km east-west and 25 km north-south; encompassing the cities of Mersin, Tarsus, and Adana. Adana lies in the heart of Cilicia, a geo-cultural region locally known as Çukurova. Home to six million people, Cilicia is one of the largest population concentrations in Turkey, as well as the most agriculturally productive area, owing to its large stretch of flat, fertile land. The region includes the provinces of Mersin, Adana, Osmaniye, and Hatay.