Ben & Jerry’s has unveiled five new ice cream flavors with decadent fudge or jam centers. You just can't imagine the flavors hidden in each pint...Each tub features two flavors separated by either jam or fudge.
The five new flavors are:
- Hazed & Confused: chocolate and hazelnut ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core
- That's My Jam: raspberry and chocolate ice creams with fudge chips and a raspberry core
- Peanut Butter Fudge: chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with mini peanut butter cups and a peanut butter fudge core
- Salted Caramel: sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies and a salty caramel core
- Karamel Sutra: a core of soft caramel encircled by chocolate and caramel ice creams & fudge chips
Which new flavor would you want to try?
Tags: Spotted Fun Food dessert Spring Caramel Ice Cream Salt New Jam Flavors Fudge Salted caramel vanillla Peanut Butter Fudge Hazed & Confused Karamel Sutra
Categories: Spotted Stories Ice Cream & Gelato