CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Five Guys: My Personal Favorite Fast Food Burger
Voted the best by many, Five Guys is one of my favorite burger restaurants to date. After discovering it for the first time in London, I came back to enjoy it, but this time in New York.
The ambiance seems to be the same all around the world. Decorated in white and red colors, this special place reflects the spirit of a real American diner.
As you walk in, be prepared to get enticed by the delicious aromas of burgers, enjoy the special Coca-Cola fridges where you can choose more than 50 drinks, as well as admire the open kitchen where burgers are freshly prepared upon order.
Five Guys decorate the walls with positive reviews and comments by world respected media like the Washington Post and Time Out as well as rated best in Zagat survey…
The sounds of grilling will just make you want to order everything!
While waiting to be served, fill in your cups with peanuts and enjoy.
Burgers can be ordered with bacon or cheese as well as their hot dogs, and then filled with as many ingredients as desired. Delivered in a paper bag to go find yourself a table to enjoy a hefty meal.
The things I like:
- Burgers are wrapped in aluminum foil.
- Fries portion is extremely generous filling the cup and the bag as well.
- Ambiance, music and vibes are great.
- The coke dispenser rocks!
- A tender sticky bun, two thick juicy parties, melted cheese and the crunchy veggies. Good-looking pickles, cold thinly sliced tomatoes, extremely crispy bacon and moist grilled mushrooms on the bottom. With that we asked for ketchup and mustard. Real street food full fledged calorific burger but it's worth it. I love Five Guys Burgers!
- They say the fries are New York's best! Man, they're great. Salty and golden in color, the fries are lightly crispy and enjoyable. The fries you always dream of accompanying your favorite burger.
- Hotdog cut in half stuffed the same brioche bun, add to that cheese, ketchup, relish and mustard and enjoy the mix of sweetness and crunch, tenderness and taste. Burgers are surely better but those are good enough to be ordered.
- More fries, they rock!
The downfall though is the fact that you reminded as you order about the amount of calories are found in your order… “More than 2000 calories for the above order…” But unfortunately that’s the law.
I still have the same feeling I experienced back in London - Five Guys is amazing.