Undoubtedly, expecting another high-quality video, which will support into promoting Armenian tourism in Lebanon and Arab countries.
Following last year's dedication and same approach, we have decided to produce a second video project, again to be prepared by "NoGarlicNoOnions" Lebanese Food & Travel Blogger Team. In addition to Armenian gastronomy and sightseeing attractions, "Meshwar Armenia & Artsakh 2019" will also cover about:
- Armenian authentic cuisine, by visiting well-known restaurants, such as Carahunge Dilijan, Kchuch Dilijan, Anoush Yerevan, Armas winery restaurant, Mayrig Yerevan, Zeytuna Yerevan, Kharpert by Tufenkian, Victoria Vayk, Hyatt Place Jermuk, Dolmama Yerevan.
- Wine production industry, by visiting 4 Wineries (Voskeni, Karas, Armas, Voskevaz).
- Visit villages and local farms, to cover about organic way of home-made food production (cheese, jam, honey, herbal tea).
- Interview with senior and governmental officials, both in Armenia and Artsakh.
- 02-day visit to Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh), introducing local gastronomy, food products, touristic and cultural attractions.
Meshwar Armenia 2018 https://youtu.be/d2JjJ3_XK7U
Important Stops this year:
- Dinner at "Anoush" restaurant Yerevan (Pochapur, Yaghari, Gharni Ravine, Dolma, Halva).
- 2nd Lunch at "Kchuch" restaurant Dilijan (master-class traditional Gata making & Armenian nachos).
- 1st Lunch at "Qarahunge" restaurant Dilijan (Harisa, Vana Mshosh with appricot, Itch salad, Gharni Yarikh).
- Visit Tsaghkadzor ski resort (cable-car), Dilijan & Ijevan.
- Full Voskeni, Karas, Armas and Voskevaz wineries.
- Breakfast at Voskeni, Lunch at Armas (Trout fish with white wine, cooked inside Lavash bread).
- Dinner at "Mayrig" restaurant Yerevan (Spanakhov mante, Vospov keufte, Sare Bourma).
- Lunch at "Zeytuna" restaurant Yerevan (Samsak Urfa meat-pie, Sarma).
- Dinner at "Kharpert" restaurant Yerevan (pan fried appricot nut rolls, Chicken Khokhob, Su Beureg).
- Lunch at "Victoria" restaurant Vayk (Rabbit cooked with wine in tonir, Armenian Sudjukh master-class).
- Visit Yegheknadzor and St. Anna church at Malishka village.
- Jermuk health-spa village and waterfalls.
- Dinner at Grand Resort Hotel Jermuk (Ishkhan Fish with vegetables, Ghapama master-class).
- Stepanagert Bazar/Market and film about local products, visit Artsakh Carpet Factory.
- Stepanagert Airport:Film the Passenger Terminal.
- Nikol Tuman museum, with master-class of Jingyalov hats.
- Visit Shushi city.
- Gandzasar Monastery, Karvajar, Dadivank.
- Farewell Dinner at Dolmama Yerevan.