Batroun International Festival presents the Wine, Beer and Sea Food night, a festive celebration of the city’s most valuable treasures, the breweries, Wineries and the local culinary tastes. People from all over will be invited to a special night where they will indulge in tasting these local products while enjoying the street’s music coming out at every corner of Batroun’s old souk.
- Date: Saturday August 15th, 2015
- Time: Starting 8:00 PM
- Price: LBP15000 (including LBP5000 voucher to be used at any stand participating)
- Location: Batroun Old Souk streets
- Breweries: The one and only Colonel Beer
- Wineries: Adyar, Batroun Mountains, Botrys, Chateau Sanctus, Clos Du Phoenix, Domaine Najm, IXIR.
- Restaurants: Chez Maguy, La Mareé, Salim Assal fish Market, San Stephano Del Mar, Ta3awniyet Sayadi el asmak.
- Peter and Naji
- Dear Ear Band
- Elie Margi and The Band
- DJ Roland Raji
This event is under the sponsorship of BYBLOS BANK.