If you're still hosting some last minute dinner parties and plan on serving something original - try these cashew cheese spread.
- 1 cup organic cashew butter
- 1/2 cup organic almond milk
- 2 tablespoons organic tahini
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon organic onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon organic white pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and combined
- Alternately, mix them in a large bowl using the back of a wooden spoon to mash them together
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- To make an excellent sauce for whole wheat pasta, thin the cashew nut cheese out with more almond milk until it reaches a pourable consistency, then toss with hot pasta.
Thanks to A New Earth
Categories: Spotted Stories