CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Frosty Palace: Burgers, Milkshakes, Salads and More (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: The Holiday Special Foie Gras Burger is Back (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: The Holiday's Special Foie Gras Burger (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: Not a Burger You Can Compare with Others (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: Burger as an Erotic Experience! (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace is Back! With No Burgers Involved... VEGAN? (Restaurant Closed)
It's been a while since I last visited Frosty Palace down on Mar Mikhael's offroads. Frosty Palace is an address to head down to if you're looking for a good and satisfying burger. Come with me and let's enjoy some burgers... some even new on the menu.
As always, Frosty Palace welcomes you into its small place. Three tables, a long bar and freshness will take over every sense as you walk in.
In the background plays joyful American music from the sixties, warm lights, blue neon light over the bar, and two large chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling. Next to the kitchen entrance is a blackboard where the specials are listed.
- Brunch (5 items)
- Salads (4 items)
- Burgers and sandwiches (5 items)
- Frosty's burger
- The tea menu
- Desserts (7 items)
- Thin French fries have been added to the menu, which I don't recommend much, they're a bit chewy and turn into cold, hard sticks in no time. I preferred the original large fries.
- A salmon burger has been added to the menu
- The Chen burger is also a possibility, as well as a goat geese sandwich for vegetarian customers
- Hoisin Burger: Freshly ground beef patty, charcoal grilled to medium and served on a toasted bun with hoisin sauce, cucumbers, green onions, sesame seeds and homemade aioli. The Hoisin burger is special indeed. Like the hoisin and duck I love to order every time I go to Chinese restaurants, Frosty Palace has managed to create something special that many might not appreciate. The same great meat and its grilled aftertaste, the tender bun, the sweetness, the crunch of be cucumbers... I personally loved it, but again, it is special and doesn't have anything to do with normal burgers.
- The Salmon Burger: A multi-cereal bun that's fluffy and airy goes unfelt in a bite filled with thick pieces of salmon, juicy and tender alongside a certain sweetness that come as an end note. The best part is the ginger, cucumber fingers and lettuce. A load of greenery that adds a touch of finesse and know how. Light it is, and full of taste.
The meat: That's what I'm talking about! pure meat enjoyed to the last millimeter, red but not bloody, you don’t feel any additives, and there’s an adequate amount of salt and pepper and Ia chewiness that doesn't slide under your teeth. Beautiful! That's the kind of meat I love.
The coleslaw salad: A large portion of shredded cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, homemade mayonnaise and sugar: I've rarely had a salad that's as good as this one.
Now for he dessert, some new items are on the menu:
- I chose the Peanut Butter Sundae: Two scoops of peanut butter ice cream, chocolate sauce, freshly whipped cream and toasted peanuts. Orgasmic! Just imagine in a long glass cup, filled with those awesome ingredients. In every bite there is fresh cream, a strong chocolate flavor, a fine peanut butter hard ice cream that's full bodied, and a salty aftertaste that makes all the difference. Wait... The crunch of the peanuts at the end, add his enjoyable texture... I loved this heavenly creation.
I'm confirming again that Frosty Palace is just awesome and still one of my favorite diners in town.