CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Frosty Palace: Burgers, Milkshakes, Salads and More (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: The Holiday Special Foie Gras Burger is Back (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: The Holiday's Special Foie Gras Burger (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: Trying Some New Burgers on the Menu (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace: Not a Burger You Can Compare with Others (Restaurant Closed)
Frosty Palace is Back! With No Burgers Involved... VEGAN?
"Smell your burger, caress the soft bun, hold it firmly in your hands, sink your teeth into it, close your eyes, allow the sauce to drop down your face..." This is a message left on your menu and allow your imagination to flow... especially when you take your first bite into Frosty Palace's burger... the feeling, the taste, the sensations created.... The message is spot on!
Frosty Palace is one of my favorite burger places where good, simple and homey burgers are served. The passion poured into making each of their simple burgers is inevitable. It's what I enjoy each time I am walking around Mar Mikhael.
A small place hidden within Mar Mikhael's beautiful neighborhood. Walk into a clean place where light wood, a bar and three tables awaits. Blue chairs, gray sofas, two crystal chandeliers and some jazz music ...
I ordered a burger, another with cheese and a third with avocado and the week's special...
Coke or Pepsi; both are available, homemade tomato relish and homemade mayonnaise, white placemats; I just feel great around here!
- Start with the special edition fresh crab meat stuffed in a burger brioche bun. Fresh crab iced with mayonnaise, lemon cubes and lettuce. A soft bun hosting a mix of cold ingredients, tender crab and fresh crunchy veggies. A lovely combination!
- The burger is the burger, this special patty, real rich aromas of meat perfectly salted and peppered and served with a slice of tomato, lettuce and pickles. The simplest burger out there is not fatty, not oily and not heavy, simply good meat and good bread.
- The retro cheese burger offers the same experience with more juiciness, cocktail sauce, more flavor, a light sweetness and the cheese. A good sandwich!
- Great fries, thick and fluffy fries served with their signature homemade mayonnaise and tomato relish which has a different texture and more sweetness.
I enjoy the experience each time... which ended with their signature Sundae...
- Banana Caramel Sundae (vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas, caramel sauce, freshly whipped cream and almond praline)
- Chocolate Sundae (chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, freshly whipped cream and almond praline)
If you haven't tried Frosty Palace, you're missing out on a lot of genuine taste.