Everywhere you turn pumpkins are all over the place- small, big, engraved as Jock-o-Lantern or as Joanna serves it - roasted and mixed with goat cheese and baby spinach. Here's what you need.
- 50gr Goat Cheese
- 5 Butternut Pumpkin Slices
- 1 Bunch of Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 250°C. Place pumpkin in a single layer on a tray. Spray with oil and turn to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast pumpkin slices, turning once, for 20 minutes or until it becomes golden and tender.
- Place the cheese in the oven until it melts.
- Meanwhile, heat a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add pine nuts. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden.
Make honey and balsamic dressing:
- Combine honey, vinegar and oil in a jar.
- Shake well to mix.
- Place spinach and pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Top with goat cheese.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.<%2