This summer, I took my kids on a discovery trip around Germany's major cities: below are the reviews and videos of eight amazing days.
My first visit to Germany was back in 2015, and since that day I fell in love with the country. It has become a habit to do road trips taking me from a city to the next especially around Frankfurt, Berlin, and Munich while passing through other iconic cities and villages. I'll be visiting soon for more.
- Délice La Brasserie at Sofitel Munich: A Memorable Dinner
- The Sofitel Munich is a Marvelous Art Masterpiece, a Pleasant Stay and Premium Breakfast
- The Grill Munich; Excellent Meat Cuts and Delicious Sweet Potato Puree
- The Restaurant at Movenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
- Oscar’s Brasserie Moderne; Dinner at The Steigenberger Hotel in Frankfurt
- Breakfast at The Sofitel Berlin: A Recommended Hôtel for You and Your Kids
- Breakfast at The Iconic Steigenberger Hotel of Frankfurt; Luxury in The Heart of the City
- Dallmayr Delicatessen: A Gourmet Lunch in Munich
- Bocca Di Bacco: A Guaranteed Pleasant Italian Dining Experience in Berlin
- Blend Kitchen at the Pullman Hotel: Lunch Formula and Good Food in Berlin
- What’s Beef Frankfurt: A Concept You Will Fall in Love With
Want more of Germany, check the photo gallery below.