Water is an elixir of life and has become a trendy drink. Top restaurants even have their own menu section for water. Whether you are having an espresso or a meal with several courses, water is the ideal accompaniment. WMF has taken up the matter and given it some thought. The Basic glass carafe is both an attractive and hygienic way of serving water at table.
Serve refreshingly clear water from this attractively shaped carafe. The ingenious part is found in the Close Up lid - the lid with that little bit extra. It opens and closes automatically when you pour. An integral strainer holds back ice or pieces of fruit. The matching cooling rings keep the contents fresh for longer.
- With handy "Close Up" lid
- Easy to fill thanks to wide opening, fits in to every fridge
- Can be completely dismantled, dishwasher-safe and food-safe
- Dimensions: volume: approx. 1,3 liters, design by Köhler & Wilms
- Material: WMF glass, Cromargan rust-free stainless steel 18/10, polished, silicone, plastic
- The slender, waist-like shape provides a solid grip, while the ingenious lid comes with a mechanism that automatically opens when you pour, ensuring ice cubes, slices of lemon and mint leaves don't escape
Available at Khoury Home, sold for $90.
Categories: Food Gadgets